• DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Closest I could find... ;)

images

DD are you going to charge him for this one:)

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Hmmm... I always thought the answer was, make a Tom Collins.:dunno:

I had been known to use a lemon with tequila shots if a lime wasn't handy. Until I discovered what a good premium tequila was like such as Patron. Now I don't even bother with the lime and salt. Makes my wife and friends cringe when they see me take a shot and slowly drink it down, set the glass on the bar and smack my lips.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    All of these comments on one of my more subtle Hawaiian shirts shows me how few on INGO have met me...So please allow me to introduce myself...

October-April: Levis, cowboy boots, flannel shirt over t shirt or thermal

Derby-October: Levis, cowboy boots, Hawaiian shirt...

Always...Since 1982 or so....

About 10 years ago my wife's cousin, a young marine corporal took me to 29 Palms and Camp Pendleton the day after his sister's wedding...I was a little hungover, Levi's, sunglasses, cowboy boots, Hawaiian shirt...As we are walking around the base young marine's kept paying me attention...Very respectful...even some salutes...I finally asked JP, "Why are these marines doing that? I'm obviously not in the service..." JP laughed and said, "They think you're a spook..Hungover, shades, boots, jeans, Hawaiian shirt with a Zippo and a pack of cigs sagging in the front pocket..That's like the CIA field agent uniform..":laugh::laugh::laugh:

Which is why that, although I am not from Texas...I do like this song...Ray Wylie Hubbard gets it...:):

"I got on my cowboy boots, jeans
    And Hawaiian shirt, mirrored sunglasses
    And a mobile phone
    I guess I look like some Port Aransas
    Dope dealer that's out on bail
    Just trying to get home
    Well I ain't in jail and I got me a guitar
    Got a little band that's hotter than a rocket
    Sometimes we're sloppy
    We're always loud, tonight we're just ornery
    And locked in the pocket"

Ray Wylie Hubbard

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    All of these comments on one of my more subtle Hawaiian shirts shows me how few on INGO have met me...So please allow me to introduce myself...

About 10 years ago my wife's cousin, a young marine corporal took me to 29 Palms and Camp Pendleton the day after his sister's wedding...I was a little hungover, Levi's, sunglasses, cowboy boots, Hawaiian shirt...As we are walking around the base young marine's kept paying me attention...Very respectful...even some salutes...I finally asked JP, "Why are these marines doing that? I'm obviously not in the service..." JP laughed and said, "They think you're a spook..Hungover, shades, boots, jeans, Hawaiian shirt with a Zippo and a pack of cigs sagging in the front pocket..That's like the CIA field agent uniform..":laugh::laugh::laugh:

Which is why that, although I am not from Texas...I do like this song...Ray Wylie Hubbard gets it...:):

And a mobile phone
    Just trying to get home
    Sometimes we're sloppy

Ray Wylie Hubbard

When I was still going to the office, Hawaiian shirts were part of my work attire. Except for "casual Fridays", then I'd usually wear some kind of gun-related t-shirt. :):

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around

And a mobile phone
    Just trying to get home
    Sometimes we're sloppy

Ray Wylie Hubbard

For those who have never heard the song :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-cFtSPIF4Q

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'm going to have to get me a Hawaii shirt to wear around the farm with my Rural King carpenter pants, and my Danner Vital boots. I'm sure the neighbors would have a good laugh at my expense. :D

Almost forgot my new Trump 2020 Make Liberals Cry Again hat.

fjw2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2016
    Close to a friend
    I had been known to use a lemon with tequila shots if a lime wasn't handy. Until I discovered what a good premium tequila was like such as Patron. Now I don't even bother with the lime and salt. Makes my wife and friends cringe when they see me take a shot and slowly drink it down, set the glass on the bar and smack my lips.
    Never have used a lime. But I have always preferred the good stuff. Corralejo has been my go to for some time now.

Top Bottom