"When Mitt Romney Came to Town" (documentary)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I believe this was produced by the Gingrich camp. It hits Romney hard on his legacy of shipping jobs overseas.

A lot of emotional stuff in here but it is a devastating blow to Romney. He cannot possibly beat Obama with this record.

The average person watches this and is mortified. This is a thread about electability. Does Romney have any?

A: Romney has no appeal to the average American, liberal or conservative, R or D. He only appeals to his elite Wall Street bailout-loving cronies who bankroll his campaign.

"When Mitt Romney Came To Town"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLWnB9FGmWE[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sniIMY96Bs"][/ame]

Last edited:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I've got to say, that really changed my mind about Romney. Even under pressure he has great hair. If his hair can hold up to a crowd of angry people, just think what it could do in front of foreign dignitaries.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I grew up outside of Marion. My family was a victim of Mitt's strip, pump, dump, flip "business model". The closing of the RCA (TCE) plant was a dagger. An entire workforce was sent home on a Tuesday morning with news the plant was closing. All the jobs were shipped to Mexico and China.

The lesson I learned, giving your life to one of these companies, being a company man, is a huge risk and not worth it in the long run. No matter what they have to say, they don't care about you. I watched my father go to work everyday of his life, work overtime, Christmas Eve, you name it...only to see him come home for lunch on Tuesday and tell us its all over the plant is moving to Mexico. Here, take these steak knives with the company logo on them.

As a disclaimer, I think I have made it clear the extent I believe in free market economics. What Bain does is far from that.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Looks like in this article they did a little fact checking on some of the content of the video and what role Romney played and time lines of when they took place.

Specifically pertaining to UniMac, KB Toys and DDI Corp.

Gingrich's 'Bain bomb' fizzles

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Looks like in this article they did a little fact checking on some of the content of the video and what role Romney played and time lines of when they took place.

Specifically pertaining to UniMac, KB Toys and DDI Corp.

Gingrich's 'Bain bomb' fizzles

I read that. I disagree with the spin. The author, who works for Fortune Magazine, is relying on technicalities to prove his point. The same technicalities and insider cooperation that allowed the transactions to occur. He was a chief investor, but not on the board....uh, yeah...sure. The more the republicans dig in on this, the more its going to sting.

Just own up to it. Strip, pump, dump, flip. Hello Mexico.

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    I read all these. I disagree with the spin of atleast 3 of them. ;)

Could you be so kind as to elaborate?

Do you disagree with the purported facts?

Do you support lobbying?

Are you in favor of corporations receiving Federal, State, and Municipal handouts?

Should executives receive large pay checks for failure?

To me, the point of the articles seems valid. Please help me see how that's incorrect.

Thanks.

Top Bottom