• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colts

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2011
    Roundabout Circle City
    Apparently many here already feel they have lost their freedom to have firearms (or fear they soon will) . . . if not, why so many boating, snowmobile, etc. accidents and lost guns in divorces? :dunno:

I did not realize that the our rights were already restricted to pretend we do not have any guns (it seems they have already half won!) :(; kind of like OC vs CC discussions. :n00b:

By hiding guns (or hiding the fact that you own guns), it seems someone could argue that you have already given up your right to bear arms? :rolleyes:

I proudly admit that I own guns :patriot: (just not sure where I last put them; feel free to look around, just stay away from those thin wires). :ingo:

Ineverfollow

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Madison County
    It would not be a police department taking your guns it would be the US Military. Just wanted to clear that up because the day I get the order to go around and collect weapons is the day I go home and load up. AND I WILL POST HERE BEFORE I GET HOME!!!!

Redskinsfan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    In the analysis of this hypothetical situation it is important to remember that this government cannot round up about 15 million aliens or even locate them successfully. There are well over 300 million firearms in the U.S., if the government can't locate illegal immigrants they very probably do not have the ability to find over 20 times as many firearms.

If firearms are ever confiscated it will be by the owner voluntarily turning them in.

That's my take,

Terry

civicisaye

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Redskins fan has it right I think. Couldnt find the 12 illegals that lived in the apartment above me! (well, until i told them were to look, they were asshats anyways)

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    Post...

It would not be a police department taking your guns it would be the US Military. Just wanted to clear that up because the day I get the order to go around and collect weapons is the day I go home and load up. AND I WILL POST HERE BEFORE I GET HOME!!!!

I know many LEOs,most of them feel the way we do about the 2nd Amendment..I also know a lot of fresh out Military guys...They are not proud of our current admistration.

Kenny87ky

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Louisville, KY
    I will have the nice stuff stored in an off site storage facility in someone elses name, I'll keep some mossbergs and mosins and a few comblock pistols, and maybe a tapcoed out SKS at home to hand over and pretend I am playing along.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    NOLA, find were confiscated. Police where happy to do their unconstitutional grab. They (we) let them.

In 2005, San Franciscans where subject to a total handgun ban. No shots fires there either.

The country is withering. Too many are too happy to see your rights removed as part of their job.

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    I would say that in order to avoid or at least put this off, vote AGAINST Obama in the upcoming election (if there is one. I can't guarantee that at this point) I know none of us are happy with the Republican candidates but at least they are far less likely to try to seize guns. Also watch who you vote for in state elections. They could be the first to try something like this. Just my .02.

doubleshock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2010
    hamilton county
    What would I do if "they" came to my home to confisgate my firearms?......
    I'd make my firearms do what they are intended to do.....go BOOM-BOOM-BOOM! With forethought and malice in my heart.

3point5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    Kokomo
    Same thing i told my teachers when they asked where my homework was back in school....I had it, but when I went to look for it this morning, it was gone. I bet my brother or sister picked it up, or maybe the dog ate it.

PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Still don't buy it. How many 4473 have been filled out in the classified? If the day does come, just burn your receipts.

JBT- "Oh, you have no receipts? Let me check those serial numbers. Yep, just as I thought, all stolen. I will have to confiscate them because you can't prove that they weren't because you don't have receipts."

In my opinion, if they are trampling on the constitution, they aren't going to care about any loopholes you could get out of. They are going to get what they came for, one way or another.

Top Bottom