• ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Pretty much, but the Congresscritters can be voted out without rebellion being required.

Rebellion would be required to do anything but replace them with more congresscritters. We can't just depose them and leave their ruling chair vacant currently.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution are written in cursive writing. This type of writing is no longer taught in public schools; future generations will not be able to read them.

Right? If only wed done away with cursive earlier.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I would say well played NPR, well played.

just curious if they ever tweeted or published the DOI under the rule of the prior regime.

I had read that NPR has broadcast the Declaration of Independence for 29 years, but I'm assuming that for most of those years it was on the radio and not Twitter.

Especially since that phrase is in the Declaration of Independence....not the Constitution of over a decade later.

Potato Potahto

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    One of the issues I have with way to many people is what they see as their "Rights" and none of the gibberish they are spouting is anywhere to be found in that document.
    I now carry (most of the time anyway) a pocket version of the BOR and the Constitution. Along with a yellow hi-Liter.
    If they can find the idiocy they believe has anything to do with their rights I ask that they use the yellow Hi-liter as I wish to read it.

In the times I have made this offer none have taken me up on it.

Many people really don't realize the Constitution has nothing to do with individual rights as they believe. It's about preventing the government from criminalizing the expression of the liberties, which makes us free, at the federal level.

Top Bottom