Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Very true Coach, I was thinking the same thing as you when Ggreen talked about just learning on his own.

I shot a lot by myself and developed bad habits that had to be corrected. Undoing is harder than learning the correct way to begin with.

I like your method of training. I have always walked away with improved skills from your and BBI's courses.

As men we sometimes feel we are born knowing how to handle a firearm but when some trainers bark corrections it make some feel as though their man card just got crumbled.

You guys do a great job and that's why I drive 4 hours each way for the training. I wish I was closer so I could do some of the other classes through the week.

I appreciate the kind words. It means a lot. I have always wanted to deliver for the client in each and every session.

Changing a habit, as you say, is much harder than building a good one from the start. That is where a quality trainer can be so valuable. In the long run it saves time, money and sweat. Working smart in addition to harder. There are many people teaching in all avenues of life that should not be teaching. I think eventually the market place takes the bad ones out, but in the gun world they can do a lot of damage in the mean time. Since I have been on INGO the number of trainers that have come and gone is a long list.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    This has gotten off track, to put it back on track I submit the following

Daisy_Dukes.jpg

Top Bottom