• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    Looking for one today, anyone know where they are in stock and possibly how much? Driving from Muncie Indiana to Columbus Indiana today, so anywhere is pretty much an option!

tgmorris99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Westfield
    I think you're going to have a hard time seeing one in the flesh. Even on internet sites that have them they are going for a decent (indecent?) premium over MSRP - but that's not stopping them from selling like hotcakes.

avengedXT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 84%
    20   4   1
    Feb 15, 2010
    Behind the V!
    The Ruger 1911 only comes in stainless I think.

+1 Ah! Thanks I didn't know that.

I already got me a killer deal on a BNIB Sig 1911 w/ Night Sights and Crimson Trace lasergrips, I just saw this on Bud's and remembered the hype these SR1911's have.

I do know you were itching to get one of these in your hands today - but rather than waiting to find one in stock locally for potentially higher cost, why not just order one from Bud's and get it in your hands within a couple/few business days?

Me? I paid for my Sig 1911 on a Friday morning (6AM). They marked it as shipped Friday afternoon (1PM). It was in my hands the following Monday @ 6PM (Damn you UPS and late delivery in Plainfield!)

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    I actually got to fondle one. A buddy stopped by and let me drool over it on his way home from picking it up. I don't remember how long he said he had to wait for it to come in.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    When I first saw one I honestly thought it was a higher-end 1911 it looked so good. I know it shames my Springfield Loaded stainless steel 1911 for looks and fit and it's about $200 or $300 cheaper if not more.

JBI812

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    East side Indianapol
    Cabella in Hammond seems to be getting a few. Call them and they'll put you on a waiting list. I think the price is around 700.00. I got a call last week saying they had received some and my name came to the top of the list. I declined the offer. I already have a 1911 and had second thoughts about buying another. Check their listing for SR1911 online and they will transfer to your FFL.

JBI812

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    East side Indianapol
    The SR1911 are few and far between and the employees at the gun stores are taking them as sson as the hit the door. The price range is between 599.00 & 799.00 depending who's got one for sale. Cabella in Hammond has a waiting list for the SR1911. My name recently came to the top of the list but I declined the offer to buy. I already have two 1911's and I was wanting one just because it was Ruger. I've since regained by sences and realized I don't shoot the ones I have. I frankly don't know why a person would pay a prem for one. There's several other 1911's out there that shoot and handle just as well for about the same money.

Top Bottom