Where can I get copies of my LTCH printed at?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duron219

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    East Chicago
    I just got my LTCH in the mail today and I was wondering where can I go to make copies of them in Lake county? I have heard some places won't because they say it is against the law or store policy. Can someone please tell me where I can go.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I just got my LTCH in the mail today and I was wondering where can I go to make copies of them in Lake county? I have heard some places won't because they say it is against the law or store policy. Can someone please tell me where I can go.

Try Staples and Office Depot. Some will, some won't.

Turf Doctor

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Go to Office Depot, Staples etc. and buy a couple sheets of pink paper and then make your own copies either there or home or wherever you have access to a copier.

At least that is what I did.

Carry on..

Turf Doctor

maddawg138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    La Porte
    just one that matches it as you will be laminating it anyways so it wont matter at the end of the day as it will still "feel" the same with the lamination on it

Duron219

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    East Chicago
    Ill go check that out tomorrow since ill be out that way, do you happen to remember how much it costs? I'm also going to check out how much the paper costs if its cheaper I may just print them myself

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Ya, just get the paper and Kinkos and do it yourself. It's fun to see the look on their faces when you have sbr or silencer form 1 and 4 shrunk down and laminated.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I never understood why this gets brought up so much. Home printer/scanner/all-in-one's are $100. Even if you don't have one, places like Staples have self-service scanning. Why does this even need to get to a point at which you can be rejected? Do it yourself?

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Seriously, it depends on the day at most copy shops. Uninformed employees will just make up rules and even laws out of thin air once in a while.

Do it yourself.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Seriously, it depends on the day at most copy shops. Uninformed employees will just make up rules and even laws out of thin air once in a while.

Do it yourself.

The girl at my local Staples says she used to make copies of them 'all the time'. I told her it was okay, that she can copy mine. She said the pink paper said she can't. I asked her to call Indiana State Police if she wished to confirm. She helped another customer first, then she explained that she doesn't want to get in trouble. I didn't want to spend anymore more money than I needed to so I just told her it's fine, just laminate it and I'll be on my way.

I've not lost an ID, wallet, or anything like that yet... *knocks on wood*

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    The girl at my local Staples says she used to make copies of them 'all the time'. I told her it was okay, that she can copy mine. She said the pink paper said she can't. I asked her to call Indiana State Police if she wished to confirm. She helped another customer first, then she explained that she doesn't want to get in trouble. I didn't want to spend anymore more money than I needed to so I just told her it's fine, just laminate it and I'll be on my way.

I've not lost an ID, wallet, or anything like that yet... *knocks on wood*

This girl has more problems than making up laws. Apparently she can hear paper talk. Run away Run away......

Mark33

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    I made my own, got pink paper from Staples, made 15 copies. I understand copies just as legal.

Top Bottom