• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jkc054054

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2009
    Greenfield, IN
    Ok, won't add more info until my membership is approved. I wouldn't say that I am in a hurry, just impatient in that I am very busy and when I make up my mind to do something I just want to get it done.

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Is it hot or are you just needing cash that bad???

I feel sorry for you now if anybody sees your ad and this thread you'll get better offers from a gun store now...

jkc054054

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2009
    Greenfield, IN
    As I explained before I have some time this evening and just wanted to take care of business. I am not used to selling a gun through a website, I have always before, and this goes back at least 7 years ago, put an ad in the Trader Paper which apparently does not exist anymore.

LuckyBrush

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Delphi, Indiana
    As I explained before I have some time this evening and just wanted to take care of business. I am not used to selling a gun through a website, I have always before, and this goes back at least 7 years ago, put an ad in the Trader Paper which apparently does not exist anymore.

Jeeese!

1st, why EVER sell a tactical shotgun? Those words don't even make sense when put together like that. Sell - Tactical - Shotgun. Are you crazy?

2nd, what'd you do, shoot someone with it? I have NEVER heard someone so hard up to sell a firearm before.

3rd, your desperateness is scary. Because hasty/desperate firearm transactions are how guns end up in the wrong hands, transactions go seriously bad, or people get screwed over.

You should sleep on it for like 6 months.

JBob77

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2009
    Scott County
    OK.

You now have your site supporter banner, and could go post it in classifieds. I Just looked, and its not there? Some Hurry!!!!!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.

welcome to the Internets! ;)

Top Bottom