• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    CC'd to CCC. A debt consolidation service. They messed up my account so I had to go in to get it straightened out. I was pretty upset and didn't want to make the guy any more uncomfortable than he was going to be.

JBob77

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2009
    Scott County
    I spent the last two days in a medical facility. You know, the kind with the "No Firearms" sign on the door. I won't say where it was at other that it was close to the Ohio River. My wife had a hysterectomy (sp) and we stayed overnight. I may..or may not have CC'ed in a day planner type of setup. It may...or may not have worked very well. (Considering the night guard did not give me a second look) And it may...or may not have given me an idea that solves my problem of carrying at work!!

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Hammond Cabela's and Schererville Home Depot. Half assed CC because I'm pretty sure I was printing in my loose fit camo underarmour shirt.

Ramen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2009
    Krogers. My IWB holster doesn't have enough retention for me to feel comfortable visibly carrying, so until I get a new holster I will hide my gun. :(

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    NCG cinema in Auburn after eating at a pretty decent Chinese restaurant there.

Went to see the new Harry Potter movie with my daughter. Pretty good actually.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    While yesterday was my first OC, today was my first "semi-CC". Wore an OWB Fobus belt holster with an unbuttoned overshirt on a white tucked-in t-shirt. Went to Kroger, Starbucks, and family's house.

I'm going to try and "ease" myself into my local Starbucks. One of those "as I reach for my wallet" sorts of situations to make them think "Hm, maybe he always carried and we never knew?"

Other than that, pretty good day. One day into my license and I'm really feeling good about it.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Walmart and Rallys today in Greenwood with the GF. My shirt might have come up over it a couple times to reveal it a couple times but CC most of the time. Also went to my GFs stepdads house and he saw it on me; when he left he said, hey if he carries and likes guns thats a plus! lol

Top Bottom