• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I was thinking as I was sitting in church this morning, that there is a great chance that no one would be killed by my gun today, I went several places and suprise.....no one died, has this happened to you? the Anti-gunners seem to think that death follows LTCH holders....it's a lie as stated above! What do you guys , and gals think?:rockwoot:

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Its the damndest thing, all the patrons of the Mexican restaurant I ate lunch at today got out of that harrowing predicament alive. Although some with minor intestinal distress, but I think that is unrelated to my presence.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Went to my office and loaded up some stuff for the jobsite tomorrow, left there and went to Petsmart for some breath freshener and joint relief dog buiscuits. While there I could feel the model 60 twitching and shaking on my belt but made it through without any casualties at the pet store.
    The car dealership was next and I knew something was up because all the others looking at trucks kept looking over their shoulders and keeping at least one truck between us at all times.
    Lastly it was being good while at the Marsh store. I couldn't feel any twitching or anything so I assume it was asleep. Lucky for all the Marsh shoppers, they all made it out of their alive.

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    Penn Station, WalMart & On the Border.
    I'm still at On the Border so I will update after we leave, but its looking good.

(I can't get purple to work on my phone, so this should be in purple)
    All the places we went my gun was telling me to draw, but I just let it stay in the holster.

Update:
    All made it out alive.

Last edited:

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    Now that you mention it, I thought back over my day.. Sunday school, church, lunch, shopping, and I just checked... It appears all of my rounds are still snuggled safely in my pistol. So it DOES appear that no one died. Go figure.

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    So you felt the need to carry your gun to church, is your church dangerous?

I care about my church family just like my own. There have been enough incidents of people coming in and shooting up a church that I choose to be prepared. I trust that it will never happen, but I will be ready, as I'm sure at least a couple of others will be, to defend my church family if needed.

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    So you felt the need to carry your gun to church, is your church dangerous?

Sometimes my friend.

Suspects sought in California church shooting - CNN

Pastor Killed, 2 Hurt in Illinois Church Shooting - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Kraeger's family and friends mourn church shooting victim Knoxville News Sentinel

Eight dead in Texas church shooting—the latest eruption of social tensions in America

I too carried to church today...and at Barnes and Noble, Dick's Sporting Goods and Starbucks. There is no such thing as a "safe place", take a look at where shootings occur; non-carry places a lot of times (DC, Chicago, LA, schools etc.) This is nothing new.

Last edited:

lethal curves

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    close to you
    Oh okay, I guess it is best to be prepared! You are a Packers fan..yes! Go Pack! I have always loved the Green Bay Packers. I was so happy when they won the Super Bowl.

Have you ever been to a home game? I would love to see a game in person.

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    I had a very bad headache today, so I didn't go out. Eyestrain; I've been needing reading glasses to work on small parts and didn't wear 'em last night :dunno:

Yesterday, well, I was all over the place. Nobody died. Day before I was carrying a high powered rifle in my truck as well as a 1911 on my hip. Nobody died because of me.

I don't know. I know it's for the kids, but it would seem they're at least as safe with a gun around...

Josh

bassplayrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    I went to Red Lobster today and I must admit that when the baked potato came out with the butter and sour cream NOT on the side like I asked, my Bersa started to tremble and call out to me but I was able to keep it under control. No issues at Lowes, even when the 2 yr old girl stopped in the middle of the isle to wave at my wife and I. She was very cute.

Top Bottom