• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Went to Denny's (I-65 in Greenwood) to see if I would get thrown out. I'm not a cop, so they didn't hassle me. Oh, and enjoyed the Hobbit breakfast. :yesway:

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    OC'ed to the Runcible Spoon in Bloomington yesterday for their smoked salmon eggs benedict. Dear lord was that delicious! As I was leaving, the waitress looked at my sidearm, her eyes got all big, and she mouthed "WOAH". But then she looked me right in the face, smiled, and said "have a good day". I also OC'ed to Big Lots, the Dollar Store, and Walmart with nary a glance.

Side note: I was walking to my car after leaving the spoon when I saw a small boy wearing a cape getting into a car. I stopped and approached his mother, "Excuse me ma'am, but... Is your son wearing a cape?" She smiled and told me he was, and I told her that I think that's awesome. The little guy heard us talking about him and he stuck his head out of the car, so I leaned over and said "Excellent cape young sir!" He told me that he's a super hero and I recommended a mask to hide his secret identity. :shady: I gave his mother a polite smile and continued on my way. Neither one of them mentioned my sidearm.

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    OC'd over to Olive Garden for dinner with some friends, then to Showplace East to catch a movie with Emily. Not a word was said. Earlier today we hit Petsmart, and Target. Not a problem.

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Accidental OC at Buffalo Wild Wings. My G19 popped out from under my shirt sometime throughout the course of dinner. No problems.

Xboxmchief

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Accidental OC at Buffalo Wild Wings. My G19 popped out from under my shirt sometime throughout the course of dinner. No problems.

Be careful, You know all those Anti's will say that the gun was trying to escape and shoot someone. LOL

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Yesterday evening....

Either OC simply isn't that big of a deal, or Brownsburg is just a really great place to live. I'm thinking a bit of both.....

Stopped at the local BP to get my wife a 44 oz. cup of their crushed ice and a shot of diet Pepsi (she loves their ice). Three Brownsburg Police cruisers and one of their sport-utes parked in the lot. Sure enough, looks like the on-duty guys (and one gal) are taking a break at the tables by the pop machine. I stroll by, get the soda, cruise back by, stand in line, and head out.

My wife asked if I "got frisked" while inside.:rolleyes: Sweetheart, they aren't the TSA!

Also stopped at Lowes and had dinner at the Mexican joint at 56th and Lafayette.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Subway, in line next to two VERY annoying young women. "Oh I'm just going to be crazy today, I'll have a steak and cheese!" "OH GIRL YOU ARE CRAZY." "I KNOW!!"

Then to BP to get a Red Bull. As I walked in, a guy near the door saw me and raised both his hands. I chuckled.

A different guy behind me in line scoffed at me as I walked out. I gave him the raised eyebrow and left.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Subway, in line next to two VERY annoying young women. "Oh I'm just going to be crazy today, I'll have a steak and cheese!" "OH GIRL YOU ARE CRAZY." "I KNOW!!"

Then to BP to get a Red Bull. As I walked in, a guy near the door saw me and raised both his hands. I chuckled.

A different guy behind me in line scoffed at me as I walked out. I gave him the raised eyebrow and left.

By "raised eyebrow," you mean your gun leapt from its holster and proceeded to massacre everyone in the store, right? That's what they do, you know...

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Dentist office for 6 month check up and cleaning. My girl either didn't notice my sidearm or didn't mention it. I do know she carries on the trail and has her carry license. We did discuss the Utah class.

Top Bottom