• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LanceRobbins24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    South Bend
    yesterday....Kohls on Grape rd, Scotty's brewhouse Mishawaka (first time there and will be back)...today Meijer on Portage....as as it should be...no issues.

The waitress at Scotty's did bust the "are you a cop?" bit. I hit her right back with the head of security for an important South Bend family and she of course came back with "for the mayor?" and I gave her the, "nope, a more important family"...and motioned to my wife and kids. Thanks for planting that seed Stocks! That will always be my response to that question.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    yesterday....Kohls on Grape rd, Scotty's brewhouse Mishawaka (first time there and will be back)...today Meijer on Portage....as as it should be...no issues.

The waitress at Scotty's did bust the "are you a cop?" bit. I hit her right back with the head of security for an important South Bend family and she of course came back with "for the mayor?" and I gave her the, "nope, a more important family"...and motioned to my wife and kids. Thanks for planting that seed Stocks! That will always be my response to that question.

It's a great line, alright. I've been able to use it a couple of times.

I stole it from someone on here. I can't remember who, though.:ingo:

Martin's in Granger buyiing some Snapple for NavyVet programming my Group Buy Ham radios.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    While I await my "permission slip" I think about where I'm going to open carry. Does that count?

Or go out and OC while you cut the grass, do yardwork, wash the car.

took a stroll around the neighborhood with the german shepherd, a cigar, and my glock. Pretty sure a police car drove past on Stop 18, but they didn't pull over and question me for having the deadly weapon (the dog)

Last edited:

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Or go out and OC while you cut the grass, do yardwork, wash the car.

took a stroll around the neighborhood with the german shepherd, a cigar, and my glock. Pretty sure a police car drove past on Stop 18, but they didn't pull over and question me for having the deadly weapon (the dog)

Exactly. No ltch here, but I OC while cutting the grass. :)

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Last night, Walmart on County Line & Emerson to get some side dishes for a delicious dinner, Aldi's on Emerson and Southport, & work.

Today: work and a appreciation dinner party for my girl's Love On A Leash project after work this evening.

Bullhill

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2013
    Yesterday took my Glock 22 for a ride on my Victory Kingpin, to get a haircut from a WWII tanker under Patton (great stories there) and lunch at a Chinese buffet. Nary an eyebrow raised and friendly smiles all around.

I love me some Indiana.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    BW3 yesterday. Guy sitting at the bar to my right was doing that lame stretch-twist to keep eyeing my Glock. Either that, or he was eyeing my arse.

Took dog for a walk, went to BP, Subway, Walgreens.

Today, went to Starbucks. About to go to Subway now.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    BW3 yesterday. Guy sitting at the bar to my right was doing that lame stretch-twist to keep eyeing my Glock. Either that, or he was eyeing my arse.

Took dog for a walk, went to BP, Subway, Walgreens.

Today, went to Starbucks. About to go to Subway now.

Tell him to take a picture, it last longer.

nkdninjafrog

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2012
    Muncie
    rural king, local video store, gas station, girlfriends work (that one got me some dirty looks), local kia dealer. had a good conversation with a car salesman, after an initial "wow! walkin 'round STRAPPED!" game me a good laugh

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    EckFrank
    Top Bottom