• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Out riding my bike today. Glock 27 in a raven OWB which was covered by my motorcycle jacket. At every stop light, I noticed the barry O stickered cars would keep distance, but I had several people pass with thumbs up. Thought there was something with my bike, so I looked down. Rocking out with my glock out. Good stuff. Thanks to the guy in the red camaro for being a boss.

Spencir

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I had an annoying experience at Chick-fil-A in greenwood yesterday.

I was waiting in line and an employee came to the counter and said she could take my order. She then noticed my gun and said "just don't shoot me". I couldn't tell if she was joking or not as she seemed semi serious. I assured her that I was a good guy and the gun was for self defense. I ordered and about halfway through she said something along the lines of "now if your order is wrong, don't shoot me". I was starting to get really annoyed at this point. She did not seem to be joking. I once again assured her that I wouldn't and finished my order.

I got my food and sat down and ate. I thought that a manager would come up to me at some point but I finished my meal in peace. It's safe to say that I will not be back.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I had an annoying experience at Chick-fil-A in greenwood yesterday.

I was waiting in line and an employee came to the counter and said she could take my order. She then noticed my gun and said "just don't shoot me". I couldn't tell if she was joking or not as she seemed semi serious. I assured her that I was a good guy and the gun was for self defense. I ordered and about halfway through she said something along the lines of "now if your order is wrong, don't shoot me". I was starting to get really annoyed at this point. She did not seem to be joking. I once again assured her that I wouldn't and finished my order.

I got my food and sat down and ate. I thought that a manager would come up to me at some point but I finished my meal in peace. It's safe to say that I will not be back.

Odd, I've OC'd at both the Southport and the 135 Chick-Fil-A... very often... and have never had a negative experience. Even with staff, they've been jocular and positive. Must've been one particular crappy-attitude staffer

RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    My first real OC carry experience was to the Walmart in Portage. Nobody seemed to stare or give a second look at it. While I was checking out, an Asst. Manager came up behind me to check out and I wasn't expecting what he was about to say to me. He asked me if I had a Glock 19 with night sights in my holster. I told him no, its an M&P 9. I never knew they looked that much alike. :dunno: Well then we got to talking about other guns and he mentioned Appleseed to me as well as a Michigan City range that does moving targets. To me that sounded fun, but he didn't have any more information on it. I mentioned to him about INGO and he said he has heard of us and has visited the forum a few times.

My first OC experience was a great one. Will be OCing more and CCing all the other times. :rockwoot:

Coltsfan33

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 19, 2013
    Greenfield
    OC'd to Fujiyama in Beech Grove. Got the Filet and Chicken meal... pretty darn good! It was for my sisters birthday and my parents picked up the tab. (made it even better :rockwoot:) No issues to report.

Coltsfan33

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 19, 2013
    Greenfield
    OC'd to Olive Garden off of US 31 and then to Kohl's On 31 as well. Think one lady said, "Look that kid's got a gun" on my way out (I'm 20 lol) but other than that no issues.

Roichlem

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2012
    Columbus
    Carried my Tanfoglio Witness in 10mm. Usually have my PPK in my pocket but i felt like a bit of OC lately. Not just today but the last few days ive been to: Old National bank, Walmart, taco bell, village pantry, and on several miles worth of walks around town. No strange looks, no MWAG calls. Worst i had was a guy say "is that a witness? Thats a nice piece, boy"

Top Bottom