• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    was at verizon on ireland rd in south bend today. was oc and asked by the 60 yearold grandma acting as security to take my weapon out to my car. asked her if she was a rep of verizon and she said she was. I was just standing at the front door waiting to be helped. when I called verizon customer service the had me on the phone for 45 mins. they said they talked to the store manager and they had security because they had been robbed alot. yet nothing in the paper and what was this 'security" going to do beat me with her cane. so verizon says they are going to do an investigation. im not holding my breath. needless to say im nolonger a verizon customer

That's surprising. Sockmonkey and I both OC'd at the local Verizon store on Friday. Ok, mine was more hybrid carry because I didn't remove my jacket after getting off the motorcycle. But I've OC'd in there repeatedly and never had an issue. We also went into Cato (shopping for her), Hobby Lobby, Aldi, and McDonald's for a drink and an ice-cream cone. Took the jacket off in there.

Welcome to INGO!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Went to the Southtown Walmart tonight for some groceries. Decided to stop by sporting goods and was approached by a guy on the way there. He asked if I was an officer and was surprised that I wasn't and was able to legally OC. We talked for about 30 minutes and I encouraged him to get his lifetime LTCH. We shook hands, I thanked him for the conversation, I bought a box of .45 from the kid behind the counter and headed to grocery section. While getting some bread another guy asked if anyone had said anything to me about my gun. I explained it was perfectly legal, that I hoped more would OC, and told him most people think I'm a cop anyways so that's why nobody says anything.

On a side note, I felt like I had the most "eyes" on me tonight while carrying there, but yet I felt "comfortable" too. Both conversations were very positive with both guys and and I am glad that people are starting to ask questions and not be scared to approach me. I always expect people to say something negative, but it's always positive instead, which is a great thing.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    OC'd to Wal-Mart in the Southport Shopping Center today. Saw another individual OC'ing when I walked in, however, I didn't stop to converse [had things to get, places to be]. They did appear to notice me though.

WHO ARE YOU AND Y U NO SAY HAI!?!?!?!

:)

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    yeah, because you are going to all these off limits places in town with your job where the rest of us don't go....UP mall, Movies 14, etc....showoff (j/k)

:) I go other places, too...

Seriously, I'll see LSB post where he went, and I was at all of those places in the same day, yet I've never seen him. Or you, for that matter.

I live on the south side, so all my activities take place on Ireland or in Mishawaka.

apfroggy0408

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Franklin
    Been OC'ing around lately... ACE hardware in Whiteland, Kroeger in Franklin, Smoker Friendly in Franklin, Pipe puffers in Greenwood. All good encounters. Also OC'd at a INGO Meet n greet at the Patriot's Table in Greenwood, one gentlemen asked if we were all police officers and I said nope just a bunch of gun owners meeting for lunch and he didn't seem to care.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    The movie theater in Brownsburg last night. Wife and I went to see the new Wolverine flick. I'll give it 4 out of 5 adamantium claws. Somewhat predictable, but overall fairly entertaining.

No issues.

Side note: while still terribly over-priced, the popcorn and drink sizes are MUCH better at this theater than Avon or Plainfield. You get an actual bucket for the small size, rather than a tiny little baggie.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Took the 3 year old daughter out for dinner at Applebee's on Maysville Rd. No comments or issues. Well behaved kid and good dinner (especially the brownie with ice cream for dessert).
    Off to Walmart at Maysville after dinner for supplies. No issues. Spoke to the two kids in sporting goods for a few minutes about firearms, I bought some ammo, and off we went.

apfroggy0408

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Franklin
    I've already mentioned Pipe Puffers in Greenwood and went there today again, very friendly establishment and the worker didn't have any issues with my carrying. This is the type of business I like to support and will gladly spend a little more there than buying online, check em out for your tobacco needs!

OC'd in Best Buy and Sam's today and no one cared.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Meijer on Southport Rd. Picked up a set of stainless steel grilling utensils and jumbo sized Weber charcoal chimney starter. Worker in the electronics section kept staring at me all creepy like. I stared at him, broke my gaze, stared at him again, then said hi, and he didn't say anything...:scratch:

I've already mentioned Pipe Puffers in Greenwood and went there today again, very friendly establishment and the worker didn't have any issues with my carrying. This is the type of business I like to support and will gladly spend a little more there than buying online, check em out for your tobacco needs!

OC'd in Best Buy and Sam's today and no one cared.
    I had been to Pipe Puffers a few years ago. I don't smoke anything anymore so I don't have a reason to go in there but they are nice guys and never had a problem with me carrying.

Top Bottom