• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Her side of the family annual Ponderosa dinner get-together, about 50-60 people in Greenfield.

Went outside to get some medicine from car, walked back in. Wait staff at the register couldn't take her eyes off of it. I muttered, "I'm with the group, just went outside for meds"... she said "OK" but NEVER looked me in the eye for the entire 4-5 second interaction. Was a bit awkward.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Her side of the family annual Ponderosa dinner get-together, about 50-60 people in Greenfield.

Went outside to get some medicine from car, walked back in. Wait staff at the register couldn't take her eyes off of it. I muttered, "I'm with the group, just went outside for meds"... she said "OK" but NEVER looked me in the eye for the entire 4-5 second interaction. Was a bit awkward.

You know that, "went outside for meds" probably doesn't put people at ease.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Firehouse Subs in Beech Grove, Meijer on Southport, Speedway on Stop 11/emerson. That's it for today. I'm staying inside and making some dinner for later in the crock pot.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You know that, "went outside for meds" probably doesn't put people at ease.

I more likely said "medicine" :P

Today, just Subway and BP. Co-worker spotted me at Subway, and another one spotted me at BP. The one at BP is an older lady that I once overheard referring to me as "That crazy NRA guy over there" when she thought I wasn't in my office.

Hilarity.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Meijer gas station on Southport, Long's Bakery on Southport, and Aldi's on Southport for some ingredients to make hot chilli. No issues, gasps, children trying to steal my handgun, or police officers putting their boots on my neck. :thumbsup:

MagicKev

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    All over Maricopa, Arizona...Walmart, Ace Hardware, Sonic, Fry's grocery store, Gas Station. All in shorts & T-shirt cause the weather is great. Here through mid-February. Only issue here is AZ is no gun signs do carry weight.

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    I'm still going slow. IWB with an open jacket. If you were lookin it's easy to see but since most people done even notice the OWB, an IWB with an open coat is still likely classified as CC for you guys.

so no where did I OC.

but I did all the above at Chic Fil A, Pyramids, Target and Panera Bread all on 86th on the north side.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Took dad to see his lawyer in chesterton, no problems ,never even gave it a second look. The we went to eat at George's gyros and people stared but no one said anything. Got gas at the pilot on Rt 20, guy gassing up next to me was eyeballing me but went on his merry way.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Meet up with my mom for lunch at Gelsosomos in Chesterton. Got there right when they open for lunch for their buffet. Just as we sat back down from the buffet, three Chesterton PD walked in and sat right in front of the buffet. I walked up a few times to get more pizza and they never said a thing.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Some Shell station on the way back from Ohio yesterday, then McDonald's this morning (Support fast food places today to fight against SEIU strikes). Were 4 police cars outside, officers inside. Looked like one noticed, but didn't seem to care.

Top Bottom