• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Guy pulled up my driveway with his wife and kids in the car. They were looking at some property for sale across the street and wanted permission to look around on my place for mushrooms. No way am I going to turn a guy with his family down so I welcomed them. I went about my business trimming some shrubs. When they were getting ready to leave I noticed he was OC. I just thought to myself "well that's cool". If I would have had more time, I would have invited them to do some shooting at my metal targets. In any case, it did not bother me at all which is the way it should be.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...efense/108732-where-did-you-see-oc-today.html

hdrenollet

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 13, 2016
    South Indy/Greenwood
    Member Privileges and Conditions

I wonder how LE would obtain authorization?

Interesting, I don't see similar at Sams Club
    Terms & Conditions - Sam's Club

Well, this completely answers my question as to whether or not to get a Costco membership after they open up the new one in Greenwood. I'll stick to Sam's - OC in there all the time with no problem, and I've been a member there for 18 years... Sorry Costco, your ignorance just lost a customer, and hopefully many more!

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    The polling place yesterday. Got there about 5:40 pm and I was one of only 3 voters there. Like the last years, they wanted to know if I was a cop. Unlike the last years, when I told them I wasn't, the questions started popping. All very friendly because I'm always extra polite in those kind of encounters, meaning in places where no one expects to see a sidearm.

Private detective? Is it registered? Can you carry it like that? Does the permit say concealed? etc., etc., etc. One dude said if more people would carry like that, the bad guys might be less inclined to mess with us. I told him that was the general idea...

It was a great interaction and I was able to educate 5 poll workers and a couple of voters.

Pretty cool. No ill will. Enjoyed it just as I do the other friendly encounters I have. Can't even think of a negative encounter I've had. May have been one sometime but I don't dwell on it so...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Thursday, Stracks in Merrillville.

Don't usually mention it, but walking out, a guy told me "We need more like you".
    I didn't know what he was talking about, so asked "What?"
    He told me we need more gun carriers, then he thanked me for my service. (I still wear my Sub ball cap)

poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy
    Marathon mini mart, SR 67, south of Worthington. Younger fella with small boy and wife in tow. Fabric holster and probably would not meet level 1 retention.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Marathon mini mart, SR 67, south of Worthington. Younger fella with small boy and wife in tow. Fabric holster and probably would not meet level 1 retention.

So, were you OCing.

There is a thread for where you "see" OC.

Top Bottom