• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    [video=youtube;tVPy6Ts3f10]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVPy6Ts3f10[/video]

OSAKNUC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2018
    South Bend
    Jimmy John's worker at the Erskine strip mall wanted to know if I ever thought about covering up my gun so a bad guy wouldn't take me out first. Told him it doesn't happen and asked him if he thought I would be a soft target.

I saw the wheels turning and sat down and ate.

Erskine... like the old Scottsdale mall area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I OC’d at Rickers at 38th and High School earlier tonight... I paid at the pump and didn’t go inside but all I could think about was that clerk getting shot and killed a few years ago.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    In the Kroger in Westfield (Carey Road). I had the CZ P-01 on my hip and had a gentleman complement me on the holster. It's a MASC with a retention strap.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Saw some guy at the local pizza joint carrying a Sig P938 in the factory supplied garbage holster. He was also carrying it set up as a crossdraw type draw, it's these type of people that make me hate open carry honestly......

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Saw some guy at the local pizza joint carrying a Sig P938 in the factory supplied garbage holster. He was also carrying it set up as a crossdraw type draw, it's these type of people that make me hate open carry honestly......

I'm going to say that Dean was replying to my post so correct thread.

Dean you have nailed it. The proper equipment makes all the difference. I was dressed in 5.11 tactical shorts with a proper belt and I looked like a proper person. No sagging to be seen.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Many do not know there are 4 different, but similar threads. There are many that follow the other thread that would be interested in what you posted that may not follow this thread.

It was meant as friendly info.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Cashier lady at McDonalds this morning asked out of the blue... "So how much is a carry permit these days?" I told her it was around $100 for a lifetime.

I don't go there often, but I think she's recognized me from previous visits.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    OK, so its actually sloppy CC. I was carrying IWB and opted to forget my overshirt for comfort. Its so tight against my side most people dont even notice.

I was walking past the outdoor seating at Dairy Queen with my food headed to the car. As I passed, a kid about 8-10 said in his outside voice "DAD! That guy's got a GUN!" loud enough for anyone within 50 yards to hear. :): Wasnt a scared tone, just hey, would you look at that! Cool! I turned my head toward them to smile and show his dad I was taking it in stride and about that time several other guys on the patio started chuckling.

Have to say that is a first for me. Only called out one other time, and that was by a cranky old b*** that obviously had a history of trouble with irresponsible gun owners. (abusive ex husband is my guess.. "THAT is why I left Kentucky. To get away from THAT.")

Top Bottom