• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Can I get a copy of this card? We need a sticky that is "Cards to carry in your wallet while carrying". It could contain something like this, the actual laws, reciprocating states, etc. I know some of this information is already compiled, I just think we could take it that much further.

Well I can't find the original post and PDF files, but I did find someone who had converted them to "ready to print" Word Docs.

I've been known to hand out these cards to businesses that post "no guns" signs...

If you want to make your own, you can use MS Word, and business card stock to print these files

Only thing I personally would change is the "I have been trained". Not that it may not be true, but by the wording of the card, it makes it look like it is required to get an LTCH, and it isn't.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Yeah, these cards aren't too accurate for Indiana and our LTCH. I do like the idea, though. I really suck at the INGO search, or I'd go find the printable ones someone made.

Indiana's License Holds:

• At least 18 years of age
    • No felonies as verified by the State Police
    • No history of domestic violence
    • No history of mental defect
    • fingerprint and background check
    Can you say the same of all your customers?

brucear

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    OC Today

All over Evansville Indiana today Walmart, Gander Mountain,Barns and Noble
    Doctor's Office,Eye Doctor,Grandy's :D

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Sweet. I thought they were just downloads of the pictured card.

Still needs to omit the training line (not required for LTCH). I might have to print a few for my wallet, though I've yet to be turned away anywhere I've carried.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Just found these on my hard-drive, I like them a little better personally...

3-26-201010-22-52AM.jpg

3-26-201010-21-10AM.jpg

Credit to OP, whoever you are. Sorry, I can't recall... :fogey:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Props for keeping your cool. She just did not get it, did she?
    Thank you.

Wifey just laughs at the whole situation because, while the manager was zeroed in on me, wifey has her CZ-82 in her purse and the manager had no clue.

Yeah, these cards aren't too accurate for Indiana and our LTCH. I do like the idea, though. I really suck at the INGO search, or I'd go find the printable ones someone made.

Indiana's License Holds:

• At least 18 years of age
    • No felonies as verified by the State Police
    • No history of domestic violence
    • No history of mental defect
    • fingerprint and background check
    Can you say the same of all your customers?
    ElDirector, the info you list here is what is on the cards that I carry, not the above pic shown, and I much prefer this version.

3-26-201010-22-52AM.jpg

3-26-201010-21-10AM.jpg

Yep, this is the one I carry. Had a couple hundred of them printed (Printcraft? Were you the printer I used?) and carry 10 or so with me in each of my vehicles and in my wallet. I don't throw them out to people as a challenge, but if someone goes out of their way to say something to me, especially when there is no "No Firearms" signage, then I give one or two out.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I opened carried to the dumpster just now, no strange looks of course im the only one home on this side of my apartment building

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    I have a question for all of you OC'rs out there.
    When you OC do you only have your gun and holster exposed or do you have your additional 2 or 4 mags in the open as well?
    My first post be gentle !
    Depends. If I'm wearing a t-shirt I usually don't tuck it in. I only tuck the shirt behind my pistol. If I'm wearing a shirt that is tucked the two additional mags that I carry are clearly visible.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN

3-26-201010-22-52AM.jpg

3-26-201010-21-10AM.jpg

I like these, and will be printing some up. Might even laminate them so they dont get destroyed in my wallet.

Anyways, OCd to McDonalds in Plymouth, Speedway in Plymouth, and Gamestop in the UP Mall (Mishawaka).

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Well, actually, it was yesterday, Greenfield, Carmel, Westfield, Speedway gas station, Gas America, Meijers, Gas America, Liquor Store.... Some looks, nothing said, no po po called...

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    OC'd through Terre Haute on Tuesday night. Wife and I were there taking some photos of a new billboard in a restaurant parking lot and probably made the employees in the Pizza Hut nervous when we hopped out of the car after closing. Oddly enough, one fellow walked up and asked if we needed someone to take the photos for us. I don't know if he actually noticed we were both packing or not. (though how anyone could fail to notice that howitzer my wife carries is beyond me) Then dinner at Denny's where we got lots of extra looks from the employees but no hassle. I worried for a minute that someone had placed the dreaded MWAG call when a cop walked in and went immediately to talk to the manager just as another squad car pulled into the lot, but the LEO's were just in for a meal. Then through the Pilot at US41 and I70 where I got a funny look and curt treatment from my cashier, but no real hassles (or surprise) there, either.

Mike H

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Vincennes
    Quickies sub shop in Vincennes, first time OC'ing. I was carrying a Glock Mod.22. I never noticed any strange looks and the gun didn't go off.lol

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Star Bank on 54 St. on the NE side of Indy. In B-Burg, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Burger King, KFC and Chase Bank. Had one lady working at KFC watch me and looked like she was scared the entire time I was in the store. Chase Bank, I was greeted really quick and was helped to open a new account right away. Dont know if the P220 on my side had anything to do with that but hey, didn't catch any grief for having it.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Greenwood Starbucks, Greenwood BW3, Carmel Starbucks, some gas station off 37.

BW3 is used to me. Usually eat/drink in the bar area, no questions no comments. Rarely, if ever, do I see another customer looking

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom