• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

10pointjustice

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Ampm in Plainfield this morning guy behind the counter asked if I was armed security after replying no he asked if I just liked to carry as I was getting ready to explain he asked if I knew what INGO was he ended up being a member as well :) then to Avon where I was cleaning out my vehicle into the dumpster at work when a sheriff raced up took m pistol and opened his car door and threw it in his passanger seat not set, threw. Which wouldn't have been as horrible if it had been a glock but no he threw my 1911 almost caused me to lose my head. After they put me in handcuffs told me merry f****ing Christmas in those exact words ran my information and took me out of hand cuffs put my gun in the back of my vehicle while demanding I stay I'm front until after they r off the promises. An Avon Leo did offer to trade me a berreta 40 while all this was going on lol

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    Ampm in Plainfield this morning guy behind the counter asked if I was armed security after replying no he asked if I just liked to carry as I was getting ready to explain he asked if I knew what INGO was he ended up being a member as well :) then to Avon where I was cleaning out my vehicle into the dumpster at work when a sheriff raced up took m pistol and opened his car door and threw it in his passanger seat not set, threw. Which wouldn't have been as horrible if it had been a glock but no he threw my 1911 almost caused me to lose my head. After they put me in handcuffs told me merry f****ing Christmas in those exact words ran my information and took me out of hand cuffs put my gun in the back of my vehicle while demanding I stay I'm front until after they r off the promises. An Avon Leo did offer to trade me a berreta 40 while all this was going on lol

punctuation please? :n00b:

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana

I'd be calling in a formal complaint at the least, possibly a face to face conversation at the sheriffs office might be better... wow.

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg

I'm going to call BS on this one.

:hijack:
    What happened to the smiley with the BS flag?

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010

For some, OC is to attract attention. Honestly, one could say that is its goal for every OCer, depending on whos attention you are trying to get.

The police, the public awareness, to deter criminals etc.

If no attention happens, you may get dissapointed, and sometimes have to make up a story to make it LOOK like you got the attention you so deserve.

That story sends the BOGUS meter off the chart.

DFM914

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Avon
    Why OC? I still don't get it. I don't personally desire to OC but will CC with no problem and have no problem with OC. I feel that NOT drawing attention is to my advantage. Is it attention or are you just making a point? Is it you just want to be prepared? I do not want to cause ill feelings here, I am sincerely interested in why folks OC.

LanceRobbins24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    South Bend
    Why OC? I still don't get it. I don't personally desire to OC but will CC with no problem and have no problem with OC. I feel that NOT drawing attention is to my advantage. Is it attention or are you just making a point? Is it you just want to be prepared? I do not want to cause ill feelings here, I am sincerely interested in why folks OC.

:horse:

This thread is for letting others know they are not alone in OC and to help those that are trying to baby step into doing so. If you search, there are way too many threads on the CC/OC debate. This is not one of said threads.

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Wal-Mart in B-Burg, Plainsfeild, and Avon, Target, Meijer, Hobby Lobby and Circle K all in Avon. Heard one girl at the Avon Wal-Mart point out my P99 to her male companion. His response, "He probably allowed to have it". Got a few looks at every place as usual but would like to report NO PROBLEMS at all. Well the wife decided to CC, but other than that there was no problems.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom