• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Today I OC'd all around my house (home office), while steaming mad about the ridiculously-complicated, unintelligible letters I received from my accountant, regarding the ever-increasing pile of bovine excrement that our government is requiring I wade through just to have the privilege to lose money operating a small business. :ar15::n00b:

OK, I guess I wanted to ***** and moan, but didn't want to start a new thread. But, seriously, I did OC throughout. :patriot:

/rant

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Today I OC'd all around my house (home office), while steaming mad about the ridiculously-complicated, unintelligible letters I received from my accountant, regarding the ever-increasing pile of bovine excrement that our government is requiring I wade through just to have the privilege to lose money operating a small business. :ar15::n00b:

OK, I guess I wanted to ***** and moan, but didn't want to start a new thread. But, seriously, I did OC throughout. :patriot:

/rant

I heah ya bro. Just haven't opened the packed from my accountant yet.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

/rant

but..but..but..Obama is the best thing for small business owners since sliced bread! I had a restaurant owner tear into me defending Obama and the Dems saying how bad off they would be were it not for Obama!

I take it her accountant lied to her, or she doesn't understand business that well? lol

Oh, yeah, on topic, uhm, I OCd into a Flying J, and Dollar General yesterday :D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    I OC'd here in Ohio today. Went into home depot to get a new lock set for the side door and Honestly, I nearly **** myself.. I figured within 2 minutes of entering the store I'd be "detained". But no one freaked, not even the homosexual kid who cut me 2 more keys.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I met my USMC Officer Selection Officer today at a coffee shop in Warsaw. I OC'd, of course. He was like, "Dude, Warsaw isn't that dangerous of a place. Why are you packin' heat?" To which I replied, "I always carry." He liked that answer, commenting, "Alright. I like that. Smart *and* a fighter. You do belong in the Marines." :cool:

:patriot:

ETA - nobody called the cops, screamed, or even said anything.

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    Lets see, I OC'ed all day around the house, even had a visitor who came over for dinner ask me why I was carrying, to which I replied "Because I like to express my Second Amendment rights." He said kewl, so did he, and inquired about our next range outing. I also OCed at Best Buy, only because my fleece got caught and showed the whole world my carry piece, which I normally would have CCed, but the funny thing, no one even noticed, said anything, I went about my business, and all was well.

INGunGuy

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I OCed at Hooters downtown Friday night along with about 7-8 others, no problems, we had a nice night out

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Saturday Gander Mountain, Jclarks house, Thornton's, Frontier Liquors.

Saw a woman at Gander point me out to her boyfriend and staring in shock out of the corner of my eye. Thought it was funny since her boyfriend was in the process of buying an over priced Sig. :rolleyes:

Jclark pooped himself when he saw me carrying :laugh:

Gas station and liquor store were uneventful

Cigar Bob

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Mishawaka, Indiana
    Never had this happen before. I went to the Gun Range this morning and when I came home I just always leave my gun on, so I was OC in my home. My son had girl come over to visit him. The wife was busy doing something else so when the mom showed up to door with the girl my son had invited over she was not very happy with me and gun on my side. In fact just looked at it and asked me a lot of questions and then asked me to take it off. What would you do guys. :popcorn:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Never had this happen before. I went to the Gun Range this morning and when I came home I just always leave my gun on, so I was OC in my home. My son had girl come over to visit him. The wife was busy doing something else so when the mom showed up to door with the girl my son had invited over she was not very happy with me and gun on my side. In fact just looked at it and asked me a lot of questions and then asked me to take it off. What would you do guys. :popcorn:

In YOUR house? Tell her to sh... uhm...

Politely explain that in her house she is welcome to make any rules she pleases, but you will do the same in yours..

Yeah, that's what I would say :D

What did YOU do?

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    In YOUR house? Tell her to sh... uhm...

Politely explain that in her house she is welcome to make any rules she pleases, but you will do the same in yours..

Yeah, that's what I would say :D

What did YOU do?

I'm going to have to agree with Roadie

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom