• Status
    Not open for further replies.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Walked the dog tonight around the neighbourhood OCing my Smith in a retention holster.

I OC because the IWB holster I have is uncomfortable even when using it OWB. My 659 is a BUFF anyway and I like showing off her ugliness :D

Then I saw blue and red lights of a cop car so figured they came for me, so I covered up... but it was just a Sville cop pulling someone over. :P

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Walked the dog tonight around the neighbourhood OCing my Smith in a retention holster.

I OC because the IWB holster I have is uncomfortable even when using it OWB. My 659 is a BUFF anyway and I like showing off her ugliness :D

Then I saw blue and red lights of a cop car so figured they came for me, so I covered up... but it was just a Sville cop pulling someone over. :P
    Why Cover up?!

What were you scared of?!

You already had a Dog and a Firearm with you.... :dunno::popcorn:

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Heh :P

On a serious note I a: didn't want to get stopped for longer than a minute (it was bloody cold out) and b: they were busy enough dealing with the two rednecks (no offence to any rednecks) they'd stopped in the lowered pick up truck. They may have wanted to check me out, they may not have. I wasn't going to give them any reason to "detain" me since I was freezing my nuts off.

Anyway. Went to Meijer in Highland to do some grocery shopping OC'ing. Some guy blocking an aisle talking to some other guy looked at my hip and then quickly moved out of the way. That was all really, no-one batted an eyelid. I passed loads of 5 yr old girls and not one of them tried to steal my weapon :(

Last edited:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green

On a serious note I a: didn't want to get stopped for longer than a minute (it was bloody cold out) and b: they were busy enough dealing with the two rednecks (no offence to any rednecks) they'd stopped in the lowered pick up truck. They may have wanted to check me out, they may not have. I wasn't going to give them any reason to "detain" me since I was freezing my nuts off.

Anyway. Went to Meijer in Highland to do some grocery shopping OC'ing. Some guy blocking an aisle talking to some other guy looked at my hip and then quickly moved out of the way. That was all really, no-one batted an eyelid. I passed loads of 5 yr old girls and not one of them tried to steal my weapon :(
    LOL!

Those were not Rednecks in a lowered pickup, at least not down here where I am at. Those would be called something else that I cannot say here... :D

BowhuntnHoosier

Angry Old Conservative Fart
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Terre Haute
    LOL....true rednecks like myself do not get offended. The PUSSIFICATION of America is why so many people get offended these days. And I agree with Jeremy, those were not rednecks if in a lowered truck.

linkinpark9812

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Lake County, Town of Munster

I don't want to state where I work, but lets just say I work with the public. I'm in that area, and I may have seen you before lol. What do you carry and what type/color holster? I OC and CC (CC as in shirt/coat over a OWB holster), just depends on what I feel like. I rarely see OC up here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom