• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    It's been a long time... two more weeks and I'm out of muncie I.E. liberal town/itchy trigger finger upd. Cant wait!

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    At Orchelns then E-Z Pawn.

As I was walking out of E-Z Pawn an older gentleman ( I'm guessing 70's ) passed me and said excuse me sir. I say yes. He proceeds to ask me how he could get his license to carry. I told him and then he had several questions about different laws and open carry/ concealed carry. We talked for probably 10 minutes. As we started to parts ways he asked if I was a cop. I say no just an average citizen exercising my rights, why do I look like a cop? He just chuckled and we shook hands and went our own way. It was a very pleasant conversation for my first actual encounter from OC'ing.

ipswervy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Somewhere Indiana
    OC'ed at Wal-Mart in Fishers on 96th street. Bought some ammo, had a nice conversation with the lady at the checkout lane about different shooting ranges. Pleasant day at Wal-Mart, no issues.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Went to Panara Bread in Greenwood. Cashier first commented on my "dapper hat"... then asked about the "firearm", asking if I was just excersizing my rights. I said yes, and saw that he was the manager on his nametag. I asked if he carried, he said he does not, but it's an important right.

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Shakamak SP

Go to CVS or Walgreens.
    Pharmacist Fired From CVS for Using Gun to Thwart Robber
    Prison Planet.com » Gun Photos are
    CVS drugstore is anti-gun - Page 3
    Gun policy no secret, say Walgreens lawyers
    Walgreens fires pharmacist after failed robbery attempt | The Redheaded Pharmacist

Even if it means a few extra $$ in gas, I respect their right to miss out on the steady income of me replacing CR123 batteries. If it was an absolute last resort I may have considered OCing and seeing if the local store would be more accepting than corporate (if asked to remove the firearm I would have left and not returned), but the local stores were all closed at the hour I was available to do the shopping anyways.

Djestr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Frankfort, IN
    Let's see Today I OC'd Bank, Utlility Company, Cvs, Walmart-(I Got to explain to a young man what he needed to do to get his LTCH, and field some questions.), Midas, O'rielly auto parts, Autozone, Pizza Joint, Inlaws house...

I been busy. :P

Bonus Question:
    Oh and given only having two choices, would you carry a Hi-point .45 or a (sig,gsg,p22, issc m22) .22?

I hear Hi-points make people twitch, might be fun to carry one just to see the fall out! :n00b::rockwoot:

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Yesterday I OC'd at Wal-mart, LJS, Cabell's Ice Cream and the gas station in Shelbyville. I'm becoming a regular at Cabell's, making friends with the owner. He asked if I was a cop "for obvious reasons." I explained that I was not. If you're ever in Shelbyville, stop by and get a milkshake.

Today, it was over to the Edinburgh outlet mall and dinner at Max & Erma's.

Shwaisey

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Who is the INGO'er I saw at IUPUI campus on university Blvd. about 2:15 PM on April 24?

CC'ing a 1911 variant while cleaning trash out of a red SUV.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom