Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Went to Margerita's in Greenwood for dinner, then next door to Wing'n It for a quick pint.

When I walked in, two guys at the bar were talking about firearms. They both looked at me and laughed a bit because it was convenient that I would walk in at the same time they were discussing OC/CC.

I sat at the bar, and one of them said "We aren't meaning to talk about you, even though we're talking about you sorta!"

We had a small discussion on OC/CC laws, and their carry preference.

Then this morning in Starbucks in Columbus, very busy. One customer seemed quite fixated on my hip. Kept leaning around the condiment bar area to peek at it.

I know, I know... my USP is beautiful.

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    Recently: Costco x2, Sprint store (where the sales girl complimented my holster and told me about her hi-points), Culvers, a Mexican restaurant and a Vietnamese restaurant.

Kaardomos

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Milltown, Indiana
    OCed at McCormick's Creek SP yesterday and today. Sso far no one has either noticed or said anything. However, while hiking I heard some rustling in the bushes and immediately went into code pink(five year old girl way to close). After performing a tactical roll behind a nearby tree. I was preparing to draw down when I quickly determined it was just a squirrel( rigorous training has allowed me to distinguish between 5 year old girls and squirrels, based on visual cues alone, within seconds whereas it might take the average untrained individual upwards of 1 minute). It got off lucky as today I wasn't CCing my tactical pitchfork. I need a new holster for it anyways, as the current one prints badly.

Exhibit A: Tactical Pitchfork
    Tactical-Pitchfork.jpg

Exhibit B: Squirrel
    squirrel.jpg

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Last night in Greenwood:

Sport Clips Southport RD
    Kroger Southport RD
    Lotus Garden Twins 16th Birthday dinner! Great time.
    Oarnge Leaf for some desert. The glock got a couple of looks but that was it. Great night for the wife and kids!:rockwoot:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just left Chik Fil A on 135 in Greenwood. Two sheriff's were there, sitting in the booth right at the bathroom door. I walked back, gave them a nod, and went about my business.

Mmmmm, delicious spicy chicken.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Back to Fifth-Third today, tellers were wierd again, but not as much as last time. I felt like they were delaying me, saying very wierd things and starting odd conversations...

As I walked out, an officer was walking in. I held the door for him, and he thanked me. He saw the OC, but didn't care.

Then Brozzini's, Pet supplies, and Starbucks

Going to Mallow Run winery later

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    Today was my first day with my new Taurus 24/7 pro... Went and hung out in the shop for a little bit with it OC.. Went to Walmart, Gander Mountain, and Donut Bank. With the bigger gun, I got a few more stares (compared to the P3AT), but other than that it was all good.

avengedXT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 84%
    20   4   1
    Feb 15, 2010
    Behind the V!
    The better question would be where didn't I open carry today.

Open carried Lebanon Wal-Mart, Dollar Tree, Kroger, Dollar General, Speedway gas station. Open carried Sheridan Speedway gas station, open carried for a walk around Sheridan twice today.

With how things are now coming out in the media about psycho's using theirs, I damn sure want to be sure I've got mine at the ready.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Hmmm, I OC'ed as several stranger's homes. Speedway Gas, City-County Building, McDonalds, wandered through a few neighborhoods on foot. Washington Sq mall, even stopped and chatted with mall security while OCing. Walmart. Kroger. Target. No one says a thing. In fact they are USUALLY happy to see me...but not always.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom