Not open for further replies.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Is that you, Perky? Does your wife know you're here? :D

Hey ATM I am from crawfordsville and believe we go to the same church. Just stopping by to say hello I just joined so I can't send PM's yet. also noticed you are an Engineer where at? I just started back for my Ph.d in ME. huh small world

Oh and I carried to and from work, walk with my wife and dogs, store, and autzone:)

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Technically it should be a LTCW, since it also covers rifles, swords and knives as well as handguns, as I have been told. :D

Oh, I know what it says. It just permits more than it says...:D

Off topic but it doesn't cover more than it says. Swords, knifes, rifles, shotguns anything that is not a handgun is legal to carry in IN period without a license. As long as it and yourself are legal.

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    Off topic but it doesn't cover more than it says. Swords, knifes, rifles, shotguns anything that is not a handgun is legal to carry in IN period without a license. As long as it and yourself are legal.

Mine allows me to carry a pack of cigarettes AND a lighter at the same time! :rockwoot:

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    Back on topic.

I OC'd around my neighborhood walking my dog. One set of long stairs from a group of Muncie pre-teen hood rats:D but no problems.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Just around the neighborhood. Got into a good conversation with the Schwann's driver about the benefits of the .45 vs. 9mm. I like the .45, he likes the 9mm. Other than that, a total non-event.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I told the Schwann's driver I had better not catch him parked in my driveway any more unless some Schwann's food started showing up in my freezer.:D

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    ...to the Speedway station, Orschelans and bought a hat and a bunch of chemicals, dog medicine and shampoo, then to Wendy's and we ate inside, on to Lowes to shop and bought more chemicals over to Walmart shop all over the store and bought a weeks groceries then to Jaycee to buy meat and milk.

Never had any comments, questions, no lecturing or giving any speeches pretty much not a thing different from concealed or not carrying at all. No one cared to discuss the latest gun topics or needed educated in any way.

Ho hum, open carry, big deal, unless you make a point of making it a big deal.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Just around the neighborhood. Got into a good conversation with the Schwann's driver about the benefits of the .45 vs. 9mm. I like the .45, he likes the 9mm. Other than that, a total non-event.
    Tell him the pope was shot 3 times with a 9mm, He got lucky it wasn't a .45 it would have only taken 1,

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    OC'd to County Market gas station, then to Home Depot for staples for my staple gun which I didn't need at Eagle Creek range, then to the INGO picnic of course, and then again at County Market grocery store to get stuff for dinner. No biggie anywhere, though I really wonder if folks who say no one noticed just aren't noticing themselves. I usually see at least person check it out. They just look away after taking note, though.

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    On the way home from the INGO picnic I stopped at the gas station there on 71st by the 465 exit. I got another "are you a cop?" question. Then all over Muncie, New Castle and Anderson on an ammo hunt. (Absolutely no luck on the elusive and clever .45 creature.) I saw a woman I used to work with at the Rural King in New Castle who didn't know I carry. After talking a bit of talking she said that I didn't seem like "the type." Whatever that means.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Went to Walmart and the friend that went with me said one of the employees couldn't keep his eyes off Mr. Springfield while he walked by, but no words were said.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom