• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • manygunsmike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Cedar Lake Indiana
    I have gotten a few of these letters from NIPSCO recently and was wondering where everyone else ranked ,this was my last months rank . I have been trying to get to #1 and from the chart on the letter there is a big gap from where Im at compared to the people who rank below me but for the people who are ranked higher then me Im very close LOL!!!

picture.php

manygunsmike

Last edited:

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    How are they determining efficiency? Seems like they should only know what goes in, not how it's used?
    +1

Efficiency is totally different... seems to me they're confusing overall energy consumption with efficiency...

And how would they know your "efficiency" without also knowing other things like your house size, insulation, energy patterns and consumption routines etc?

Seems to me they're just trying to get people to "aim" for #1 to decrease their overall energy consumption, which will result in better efficiency...

Anybody burning wood for heat already has a leg up on the competition.

ralphb72

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    Greens Fork, IN
    If you are graded by the KWH used, I would probably be #1 in my neighborhood for MOST KWH/day. My XYL is home, older son works strange hours and when he does leave, for some reason he believes his 42"TV desktop computer and laptop computer all need to be left on as well as ever light in the ****ing basement! 2 dehumidifiers in the basement as well, and My XYL doesn't like to turn lights off in the basement either!

manygunsmike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Cedar Lake Indiana
    No wood no solar just a three bedroom ranch I'm divorced and my cats don't complain about the temperature. I don't use much electricity or gas my last bill for both was only $100.78 . I try to keep it below $100.00 but I had my 3yr old son for the last couple of weekends .
    I was wondering what the letter would say if you ranked at the bottom mine said good job ...! Haha I'm just a cheap sob.

manygunsmike.

Top Bottom