• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Two guys at Emerson Thompson Kroger just now. One w Glock in his right pocket, earbuds in. He was with another guy that had an OWB holster under his sweater... looked like either a revolver or 1911... possibly crossdraw-carry, holstered backward.

Could be wrong on that part though, couldn't see all of it

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So today at Mejier’s gas pumps in Owensboro, Ky
    Dude rolls up in a big pickup opens the door and kinda rolls out of the truck his appendix carry pops out of his waistband probably due to the pressure from his belly and the belt.
    The pistol in a kydex holster hits the ground and slides to a stop appearing to be some kinda Glock. He grabbed it and shoved it back into his nether regions. He had applied about 50 pro gun and firearms stickers to his back glass and was wearing a high speed AR T-shirt.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Dude rolls up in a big pickup opens the door and kinda rolls out of the truck his appendix carry pops out of his waistband probably due to the pressure from his belly and the belt.
    The pistol in a kydex holster hits the ground and slides to a stop appearing to be some kinda Glock. He grabbed it and shoved it back into his nether regions. He had applied about 50 pro gun and firearms stickers to his back glass and was wearing a high speed AR T-shirt.

:facepalm:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

That can happen if the carrier is unaware of the 300th parallel and FUPA considerations for AIWB carry.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    That can happen if the carrier is unaware of the 300th parallel and FUPA considerations for AIWB carry.

Urban Dictionary is a few clicks away for those wondering about the acronym that's not AIWB.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Kroger, Thomson and Emerson.

Guy in line, dress pants with a black "golf shirt" over his OWB gun. It was probably a compact, had a silver barrel, couldn't tell what it was though.

As a bonus, a lady parked next to us with a "Glock Perfection" sticker on her back window.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Took the kids to dinner tonight at the Culver's on Olio Rd. in Fishers. I was CCing my G19 and I saw an older gentleman who was sloppy CCing. I couldn't see the gun, but the bottom of the holster was visible.

There was another Dad there with his family OCing some type of M&P (I think it was a Shield) in a Serpa holster.

I told my kids, there are at least three armed men here in a dining room of about 20 people. That's a pretty good ratio.

Last edited:

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    yesterday afternoon - probably about 1:00-1:30 local time.

A "middle aged" dad w/ daughter at the Mach 1 gas station at US-41 / I-64 north of Evansville.

He had something IWB on his right side - covered by a white t-shirt.

Pretty sure he left the gas station, north bound, in a Dodge Durango with an Indiana Army Veteran license plate.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hampton Inn Athens, Alabama. Older gentleman needed a bigger T-shirt, it was obviously a 1911 he was concealing.

mbkintner

Up the Irons
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Behind You
    Didn't expect to have to go back so far to find this thread.

Lowe's in Brownsburg this evening. A guy wearing a green jacket with "USA" on the back. The jacket had pulled up and the grip of what appeared to be a Glock or maybe a S&W M&P was exposed. He was carrying IWB at 3 o'clock. I politely told him that his grip was exposed; he thanked me pulled down his jacket and we both went about our shopping.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Played putt putt with my special lady in Lafayette tonight and a guy playing behind us was carrying a Sig 365 XL. It was essentially a sloppy CC and I could see the bottom of the holster and butt of the grip. I asked him what it was and how he liked it. He said he was happy with it.

Top Bottom