• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Otis812

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2014
    IN-IL line
    Go to Red Lobster on the third Sunday of September about 3:30. You'll see some guns on belts.
    Okay, I'll ask again seeing how I can't ask a simple question in here as a "newbie" because the question evidently wasn't long enough to meet the "newbie" post length criteria and it got erased since I'm burning up the forum with blazing speed by averaging about a post every 3-4 days I must just be in here just as all the other "newbies" are in here only to see how fast I can get my post count up just so I can race off to the classified section <sigh> now lets tack on about a dozen popcorn eating emoticons behind this post!

Previously I simple asked third Sunday of Sept (which had all ready passed at the time) or third Sunday of Oct?

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Okay, I'll ask again seeing how I can't ask a simple question in here as a "newbie" because the question evidently wasn't long enough to meet the "newbie" post length criteria and it got erased since I'm burning up the forum with blazing speed by averaging about a post every 3-4 days I must just be in here just as all the other "newbies" are in here only to see how fast I can get my post count up just so I can race off to the classified section <sigh> now lets tack on about a dozen popcorn eating emoticons behind this post!

Previously I simple asked third Sunday of Sept (which had all ready passed at the time) or third Sunday of Oct?

:popcorn:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

I can't speculate on October. The reason why I specified September is because it's "endless shrimp" time at Red Lobster. Some of us who shoot the USPSA match at RileyCC on the 3rd Sunday of the month enjoy going to Red Lobster for endless shrimp. Among that group, it's not unusual for at least a few to carry openly. I only mentioned this specific time of the year because you made your statement within a few days of the last time we were there.

red46239

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    SE Indy
    I saw someone OCing in my neighborhood yesterday!! :runaway::runaway::runaway:

Looked like he was working for a lawncare company coming out to mow the lawn at an empty house.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Today, on my way back from the barber shop I picked up a $5 pizza from Little Caesars on Oaklandon Rd & Pendleton Pike. Oddly enough I also saw a tall skinny guy walking out with a pizza who was also OCing. I couldn't see what kind of pistol it was or the type of holster other than it was nylon. When I went inside, the guy at the register looked like he'd just walked into the twilight zone. I assumed it was due to seeing his last two customers carrying, but he didn't say anything :yesway:

scoutsniper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 93.5%
    29   2   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Connersville
    Today, on my way back from the barber shop I picked up a $5 pizza from Little Caesars on Oaklandon Rd & Pendleton Pike. Oddly enough I also saw a tall skinny guy walking out with a pizza who was also OCing. I couldn't see what kind of pistol it was or the type of holster other than it was nylon. When I went inside, the guy at the register looked like he'd just walked into the twilight zone. I assumed it was due to seeing his last two customers carrying, but he didn't say anything :yesway:

i go there to and usually OC and everytime i always go i see the owner staring at me till i leave. i saw a OC at pendleton pike and german church walmart. older guy with what looked like a snubbie revolver in his waist band.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I saw an OCer at Penn Station in B'burg today. Man in plain clothes with Glock on right hip and 5-point brass star with blue center on belt near left front pocket. Someone addressed him as "Brian". I'm pretty sure he is deputized as he didn't look like the silly "cc badge" type.

Informed Decision

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Evansville
    Had to go to a local appliance parts store here in E'ville . Man behind counter was OC-ing. We concluded business & he asked what I was carrying since I also was OC-ing for my SECOND time. Of course I had my XDS . He had a Kimber Ultra . Said he had been carrying over 14 yrs. had a nice conversation then I needed to go.

hoosierglock40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Get this. Guy in southside indy driving a white astro van with one rear sliding door open. Inside is a bunch of eerie lights and music playing with a "grim reaper" looking character sitting in the back looking out the open door. Guy gets out wearing pajama pants with a hipoint on his hip. Maybe I should've asked his solution for keeping his PJ's up when OCing a brick?

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Yesterday evening, I saw a mom carrying some form of compact automatic in a nylon holster with a thumbstrap. It was at Camby WM.

off topic - shockingly, they were out of .22LR, but they carry long guns again!

sleepey7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2014
    indianapolis
    I saw a guy at speedway gas station on lynnhurst by morris st opencarring it looked like a glock but it wasnt in a holster it was just sitting in his back pocket

Top Bottom