• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nobody_special

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    South Bend
    9/20 Phillips 66 on South Michigan St. S. Bend M/blk looked like an XD but I really didn't pay that much attention to it was too busy staring at the baby blue grips :dunno:

Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Cabela's in Noblesville. It could have been sloppy CC more than intentional OC, but the gun was fully exposed as he was looking at a very large safe.

He was with a very nice looking blonde woman.

I was OCing too BTW.

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Harbor Freight store in Southern Plaza on Indy's Southside. A guy checking out at the front of the store had one of the Bond Arms derringers in a simple leather holster on the right hip.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Chipotle Eddy Street commons...lunchtime. Young kid (early 20's) carrying a Shield in a Serpa holster. It stayed in its holster and no burritos or people were shot.

I was under the impression that Chipotle was a GFZ.
    Either the employees or the other customers didn't notice -OR- I'm mistaken in my information.

LanceRobbins24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    South Bend
    I was under the impression that Chipotle was a GFZ.
    Either the employees or the other customers didn't notice -OR- I'm mistaken in my information.

I go there every Friday and know the manager somewhat (obviously since I go there every week) and he has never said anything to the contrary when I have open carried in the past before becoming law enforcement. I have seen plenty of plain clothes LE in there carrying and the occasional OC’er without issue.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I go there every Friday and know the manager somewhat (obviously since I go there every week) and he has never said anything to the contrary when I have open carried in the past before becoming law enforcement. I have seen plenty of plain clothes LE in there carrying and the occasional OC’er without issue.

As I recall Corporate owned stores are GFZ, and they leave it at the discretion of the Franchises.

Honestly I dont think any of them really care that much now that we are past the era of jackwagons with long guns making a statement.

OK, at least the era of benevolent jackwagons. We now have new jackwagons who are carrying them to intimidate. Or was it Intimidate? Nevermind, wrong thread for that. :):

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I was inside the Subway on W. Washington St. today and saw a young guy walking by with some type of long gun. Wood furniture, not an AR. He was just carrying it in one hand. No sling.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I was inside the Subway on W. Washington St. today and saw a young guy walking by with some type of long gun. Wood furniture, not an AR. He was just carrying it in one hand. No sling.

That's not something you see every day.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

That's not something you see every day.

Unless you're in a building at the fairgrounds while the 1500 is going on next door...guess that doesn't happen every day though, so...never mind. :)

This is why everyone needs a buckskin slip case with fringes for their rifle when they decide to carry it around town with them, just like Matthew Quigley.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Culver's in Kokomo today, dude was wearing sweatpants carrying a S&W Shield in an Fobus paddle holster. I am about 90% sure he did not even have a belt on as he had to hike the gun up every single time he stood up.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just saw some retard at West 86th Rickers.

Sweatpants below his ass, Glock 17 or 19 IWB holster clipped to his sagging sweatpants.

Just dumb as hell, fumbling around in all his pockets to find change to pay for gas, phone at his ear, no SA, and little to no responsibility.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Car club auction at Hornaday Park in Petersburg. Stout lady about 5'2" carrying a double stack, striker fired, stainless slide compact handgun with extended mag in a tan leather with snap strap retention holster on her right hip. Over 200 people and no one cared.

Sorry about the lack of details.

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    Friday evening in Greek's Pizza on Southport Road. Slovenly guy in black pants wearing an untucked IMPD in memoriam t-shirt (didn't get close enough to see for which officer). Carrying a Glock in a nylon OWB holster attached to his sagging pants. His ensemble was topped with a Thin Blue Line ball cap, completing his black-on-black-on-black wardrobe.

Drove to the restaurant in a slightly older red Dodge Charger, parked diagonally across two parking spaces right in front of the store. The car was festooned with police supporter stickers. Total cop wannabe.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom