• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • abraham743

Marksman
    Rating - 98.1%
    51   1   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    Indy SS
    i work in retail and have several customers who open carry. i have one employee who hates when they come in . i always tell her its legal and we should be glad they oc in store helps to deter other criminals

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Aug 26 @ Aprox 2200 - Seen two men walking along 56th between Big Stone and Eagle Crossing in B-Burg. Only noticed one of them carrying. Driving by at 45 mph and at 2200 all I was able to make out was a semi-auto. Nice seeing someone else in the area oc'ing.

Scruffles

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    North East IN
    Just the other day at the gas station i work at. One of my co workers when not on the clock as well as a few customer every now and then. Others I see their LTCH when they open their wallets and i look for it on there way out. (spelling?) Surprisingly even after being robed the other week carry at work is still a no go.:rolleyes:

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Just the other day at the gas station i work at. One of my co workers when not on the clock as well as a few customer every now and then. Others I see their LTCH when they open their wallets and i look for it on there way out. (spelling?) Surprisingly even after being robed the other week carry at work is still a no go.:rolleyes:
    What color "robe" were you wearing?:D

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    i work in retail and have several customers who open carry. i have one employee who hates when they come in . i always tell her its legal and we should be glad they oc in store helps to deter other criminals

Which Auto parts store do you work in in Greenwood?

If it's AZ, O'Reilly or AAP, chances are I'm occasionally one of the OC'ers that you see.

I also work in retail/leadership (Biggest electronics retailer in the US)...
    And I see OC'ers more frequently that I'd expect sometimes.

I chatted with a younger guy about a month ago that had a 1911 mostly
    exposed on his 3o'clock... Dressed kind of 'punk'... but was a very well educated,
    well spoken guy - Unfortunately, many others would refrain from seeing that by making quick assumptions.

NinnJinn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Loogootee (Lo Go Tee
    I guess my area isn't ready for OC, Never see anyone OCing.have heard about "a man with a gun" call to the PD a couple times, but thats about it. and haven't heard anything about them going to jail, so I assume they are OCing... dunno

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Saw a guy in Menards in Greenwood OC'ing a beautiful full size stainless 1911 yesterday. All stainless with nice wood grips and a mag funnel. I told him I liked his choice in a carry gun and would have loved to chat a bit more, but he was there with his family and I was in a hurry to find a couple of parts I needed.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Saw a guy in Plymouth Walmart today OC'ing a 1911 in what looked like a Blackhawk SERPA holster. The guy was late 50's, 5'8", and about 200 lbs wearing a long sleeved camo shirt, and a full brimmed hat. I tried to catch up to him to warn him about all the 5 year old gun grabber girls, but he was too fast. So, which INGOer was this?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Saw a guy in Plymouth Walmart today OC'ing a 1911 in what looked like a Blackhawk SERPA holster. The guy was late 50's, 5'8", and about 200 lbs wearing a long sleeved camo shirt, and a full brimmed hat. I tried to catch up to him to warn him about all the 5 year old gun grabber girls, but he was too fast. So, which INGOer was this?

:):

Poor guy will never see those little monsters coming. :(

JollyGreen

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Indiana
    Saw a man in his mid 20's with his girlfriend open carrying at a local restaurant a few weeks back. It was some type of glock, with a SERPA. I was open carrying at the time, so he looked at me, I looked at him, we both saw each others weapons and nodded at each other.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Saw a man in his mid 20's with his girlfriend open carrying at a local restaurant a few weeks back. It was some type of glock, with a SERPA. I was open carrying at the time, so he looked at me, I looked at him, we both saw each others weapons and nodded at each other.

Who drew first? :dunno:

PA2Ind

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2011
    St. Joseph Co.
    Saw a guy in his 20's OCing a glock 17/22 in the munster,IN target back in april/mayish...anyone here? I did notice that the employees were pretty thrown by it and may of called security from their reaction.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    I live in the south bend area first of all if I carry I of 90% of the time. Now to your question total in 3 4 years at most 5 people. We need more people to do so.

Top Bottom