• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dudelittle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Attica
    Yesterday in Lafayette twice in 2hr. The first was at the mall, which I thought was a no-no, walking parallel to me he was walk in with some swagger. The gun was at 1:30 position and I give him props since it appeared to be in a level 2 holster.
    #2 was on the drive back home. I came up to the light at 231 and noticed a woman one the back of a Harley carrying what was definitely in the Ruger LC family w/pinky extension. Because I was totally looking at the gun ;)

red46239

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    SE Indy
    It wasn't today, but last Saturday at the Prizer Point Marina dock on Lake Barkley (KY) - Saw a guy OCing what looked like a S&W semi-auto (not M&P). He came over to look at all the fish we caught on our company tournament.

Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    At speedway on Crawfordsville and Raceway. Guy was OC a sub compact Glock.. this does not make sense to me... If your not worried about people seeing your gun, why not carry something full size or at least a 19 or something that is easier to control while shooting. Just my 2 cents on that.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    At speedway on Crawfordsville and Raceway. Guy was OC a sub compact Glock.. this does not make sense to me... If your not worried about people seeing your gun, why not carry something full size or at least a 19 or something that is easier to control while shooting. Just my 2 cents on that.

Maybe he just has one gun.
    Or, maybe just wants to stick with the one he's comfortable with.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    There are times when I don't like how far out my G22 grip extends. I've considered OCing my G27 a couple times, but it looks ridiculous in my full-size OWB holster. I really need to add a 23 to the lineup.

Tater36

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2014
    Greenwood
    Saw a middle aged gentleman in the Columbus Cracker Barrel with a 1911 (springfield I believe) in a Serpa holster. No one blinked an eye at it.. 'Merica!

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Saturday at the Kroger on 116th & Allisonville Rd. Guy in the self checkout line with a nice 1911 in a leather holster. I didn't get a chance to say hello.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Two people at Walmart in Beech Grove last night around 10pm.

1st guy was OCing a Glock 21 on his right hip in a fobus holster.

2nd guy was either a sloppy CC or half assed OC. Couldn't tell what gun or holster.

Top Bottom