• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Spotted INGO member cbhausen today on the NE side of Indy. We were both shopping at the same establishment (name not mentioned for PERSEC and OPSEC reasons - and no it was not a shady place!!). Was great to meet another INGO member in real life. Not only was he OC'ing, he was openly wearing an INGO Cap.

Sadly I was not CC'ing nor OC'ing as I'd been to a commencement ceremony and then party at a public school earlier in the day.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    And I was wearing a Magpul T-shirt. Nice meeting you. And nice going into an upscale retail establishment in old, torn jeans, a ball cap and T-shirt OCing and still being treated with respect. The store got $400+ of my money and the Mrs. got a nice mother's day gift.

I don't mind saying where we were if the OP is okay with that (so INGOers can show their support by shopping there if they care to).

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    And I was wearing a Magpul T-shirt. Nice meeting you. And nice going into an upscale retail establishment in old, torn jeans, a ball cap and T-shirt OCing and still being treated with respect. The store got $400+ of my money and the Mrs. got a nice mother's day gift.

I don't mind saying where we were if the OP is okay with that (so INGOers can show their support by shopping there if they care to).

Glad the Mrs. liked her gift! I'm not shy at all to say that I've always had great experiences with Shane Co. and they got close to $400 out of us Saturday as well. Just wanted to keep that name a secret just on the off chance Mrs. Cbhausen happened to snoop around a bit before getting her gift.

We've been repeat customers for close to 15 years now since buying my wife's engagement ring from them. Plan to keep doing so as they have always treated me very well.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Saw an OC at TSC in Plainfield yesterday. Him and his teenage son were picking up a bunch of chicken feed. I only needed one bag.
    chicken.gif
    Nice pro-freedom t-shirt as well.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    This afternoon at Cheddar's in Greenwood. Wearing a "Freedom" t-shirt, and a small single stack in SOB, maybe a Taurus, with grey Talon grip tape

Peter McM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    Saturday morn--Pilot truck stop, I70 @ Brazil exit. Guy in line, jeans / t-shirt with full size semi auto. Of course I wasn't carrying at the time; I was headed into People's Republic of Illinois.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    This previous Sunday at meijer on 135 in Greenwood. Woman wearing a Ruger SR9c in a blackhawks serpa with the paddle holster. GF pointed it out to me. It was flopping all over gods green earth. No belt, just spandex pants :facepalm:

RickyG

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2016
    Fort Wayne
    A Cap'n Cork a few days ago in Fort Wayne, I was grabbing a 6 pack and a guy I went to high school with was working behind the counter. He had a glock 22 owb, I told him I'd be packing too if I worked in a liquor store in that neighborhood. Of course I always have my ccw, but didn't feel the need to announce it. :cool:

hdrenollet

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 13, 2016
    South Indy/Greenwood
    Guy, mid to late 20's at the Taco Bell on Kentucky Ave. around 12:30 this afternoon. A full-size Glock something in a Blackhawk Serpa holster. I almost started up a holster discussion, but was in the middle of eating my nachos when he was on his way out.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom