• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Dude. That's EXACTLY 5.0 miles from my house (According to The Google)

Why, pray tell, was there not a text alerting me to your presence in MY stomping grounds? Hmmm?

1. I was ignorant of your location.
    2. I was following someone else who made the decision to go there.
    3. It was good!

And it is 0.5 miles from my work. Nobody ever invites the Mods :(

:D

wildcatfan.62

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 9, 2011
    South Bend
    Saturday night at The Cheesecake Factory on the south side of Indy. My sons and I were there for dinner after they played in an AAU basketball tourney. There was a younger guy there with what looked like a Glock 19 or XD on his right hip in a kydex OWB holster. Not a big deal and no one even seemed to notice. Best of all no one freaked out!

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    There was a doofus in the Greenwood Meijer yesterday early afternoon. OCing a "G19"-sized Glock in a Serpa.

Not a doofus for OCing (i'll let others deride that), but a doofus for carrying in a terrible holster.

Do yourselves a favor - ditch the Serpas.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    There was a doofus in the Greenwood Meijer yesterday early afternoon. OCing a "G19"-sized Glock in a Serpa.

Not a doofus for OCing (i'll let others deride that), but a doofus for carrying in a terrible holster.

Do yourselves a favor - ditch the Serpas.

The SERPA is probably the most common holster I see for open carry lately. I don't use them (because they are fragile - both the mechanism and the belt loops, not because of the vilification over being dangerous), but it doesn't bother me when someone else does. The people who get their finger inside the trigger too soon when using a SERPA are the same people who do the same thing with a holster with no active retention features.

airrifle82

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2014
    northern indiana
    I saw a guy in Dollar General today. Had a Phoenix 22 on his hip. He seemed to be feeling tough. Chest all puffed out, sleeveless shirt (it was maybe 40 degrees). I was grinning ear to ear trying not to giggle.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    I saw a guy in Dollar General today. Had a Phoenix 22 on his hip. He seemed to be feeling tough. Chest all puffed out, sleeveless shirt (it was maybe 40 degrees). I was grinning ear to ear trying not to giggle.

7 post, all in the last hour. Wonder what is in the classified and will he last to get it.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    If that was you in the dg hopper68 my apologies...the holster for that phoenix was nice.

Nah, do not own a phoenix. But right now I'm overcompensating with a Ruger SR1911 in a tan leather Galco OWB holster.

Usually when one sees a lot of short responses from a member with a low post count in a short time, especially on old post, it is a run for the classified. And with your snarky comments in several........

EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    Nah, do not own a phoenix. But right now I'm overcompensating with a Ruger SR1911 in a tan leather Galco OWB holster.

Usually when one sees a lot of short responses from a member with a low post count in a short time, especially on old post, it is a run for the classified. And with your snarky comments in several........

LOL. What's wrong with snarky? ;)

Seriously, though. welcome to INGO, airrifle82. I couldn't wait to get my first 50 so I could be snarky with impunity.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Coming out of WalMart in Carmel/Westfield. A lovely young lady with well I'm not sure what it was other than plastic on her hip. I was a little shocked and well pleasantly surprised.

Top Bottom