• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Either yesterday or the day before... Kroger Thompson/Emerson. Pocket pistol in an OWB holster.

Not sure I 100% understand OC'ing a tiny gun... but to each their own.

Then today as I walked out of that Kroger, a lady gave a very deliberate "ugh" as she walked past me.

I did shower this morning, but I also had just wrapped up 18 holes of golf... so maybe...

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Saw some guy at the local pizza joint carrying a Sig P938 in the factory supplied garbage holster. He was also carrying it set up as a crossdraw type draw, it's these type of people that make me hate open carry honestly......

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Jenkins. Fellow that I assume got a security gig based on the questions he asked the clerk. He was buying mismatched leather from the clearance bin while OCing a Glock. Didn't pay much attention until he turned and the magazine well was empty. Not sure if he knew or not, but didn't figure it was my place to ask.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Jenkins. Fellow that I assume got a security gig based on the questions he asked the clerk. He was buying mismatched leather from the clearance bin while OCing a [STRIKE]Glock[/STRIKE] Tupperware Talisman. Didn't pay much attention until he turned and the magazine well was empty. Not sure if he knew or not, but didn't figure it was my place to ask.

FIFY

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Jenkins. Fellow that I assume got a security gig based on the questions he asked the clerk. He was buying mismatched leather from the clearance bin while OCing a Glock. Didn't pay much attention until he turned and the magazine well was empty. Not sure if he knew or not, but didn't figure it was my place to ask.

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure it was intentional. Probably unloaded so he could try out holsters since he was shopping in the used/clearance bin and stuff isn't marked what gun it's for.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure it was intentional. Probably unloaded so he could try out holsters since he was shopping in the used/clearance bin and stuff isn't marked what gun it's for.

Good point and good observation. Thats how you made detective. :):

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just now at Kroger, Thompson & Emerson. Guy, black shirt, self-checkout. Full-size gun, OWB, OC, a holster with what looked like extra retention features.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yesterday at the Southern Plaza Kroger. Was walking past the checkout lanes and saw an older gentleman with a compact or full sized gun in a nylon holster with a thumb strap. He wasn't moving, but it seemed well secured, not flopping around on his waist and it did seem to fit the gun appropriately.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    There's a guy who comes into Gold Coffee Pancake House in Greenwood every Saturday morning carrying what looks like an older S&W semi auto. If I remember correctly he carries it AIWB but without a cover garment over it.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Just for some fun, I think I'm going to cover a Safariland ALS holster with the shell of a cheap nylon holster and then strut around in front INGO members who will only see the cheapie nylon.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Just for some fun, I think I'm going to cover a Safariland ALS holster with the shell of a cheap nylon holster and then strut around in front INGO members who will only see the cheapie nylon.

A Rhino STRUTTING? Nobody is going to notice the holster.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

:runaway::runaway::runaway: wait a minute, that floppy holster has a serious lack of floppiness!

Top Bottom