• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Well INGOers I for one was not surprised at the results of last nights election.... the facts don't look good for us. Obama already has 2 supreme court judges lined up (from what I hear) and the senate is democrat. Now I am looking at possible ruling on the 2A in which they say its for a military not the people, maybe a AWB or something. So my question is what do we do now??

http://www.thegunmag.com/un-celebra...ing-global-gun-control/#.UJrW6RDtSyp.facebook

Last edited:

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    First things first

A case has to brought before them before they can hand down a ruling. I'm sure the lawyers and lawyettes on the board will confirm this but I don't think the SCOTUS can just take up an issue on their own accord. Of course the Brady Bunch will give them something to ponder soon as Obama gets another selection confirmed.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Organize and fight.

1. Join a gun rights organization of your choice or three today.

2. Hound your buddies to do the same.

3. Get involved politically and wait for 11/14.

4. Send those cards and letters out.

5. Take new people to the range.

Operationally, on the national level we will play defense. Our offensive will continue to be at the state level. RKBA movement actually made solid progress at the state level this cycle.

Strategically this is a cultural fight. Change the culture, change the world. To change the culture we take new people shooting. Let each one teach one.

Remember what Sun Zi said is the greatest of all victories.;)

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Take advantage of high prices to pare down gun collection to the bare minimum.

Spend gun money on paying down the mortgage.

Take up a new hobby, that is cheaper and more politically acceptable.

Like...motorcycles.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Take advantage of high prices to pare down gun collection to the bare minimum.

Spend gun money on paying down the mortgage.

Take up a new hobby, that is cheaper and more politically acceptable.

Like...motorcycles.

Motorcycles are not that much better with the gangs and stuff.

Maybe crochet? :dunno:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The best victory is when the opponent surrenders of its own accord before there are any actual hostilities

Dr. Yang always said that it was to make your enemy your friend.

Take someone who has no firearms experience takes one potential anti-gunner out of the replacement pool.

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Organize and fight.

Operationally, on the national level we will play defense. Our offensive will continue to be at the state level. RKBA movement actually made solid progress at the state level this cycle.

Strategically this is a cultural fight. Change the culture, change the world. To change the culture we take new people shooting. Let each one teach one.

What he said. Also, let's try to agree on what to do and who to vote for. Easier said than done I know, but let's be organized about it! Each one do their part...please!

PAMom

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    What he said. Also, let's try to agree on what to do and who to vote for. Easier said than done I know, but let's be organized about it! Each one do their part...please!

:yesway: The divide and conquer method is working well at present. Currently, we are shooting our own wounded.

Indy Str8-Shot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Organize and fight.

All of what Kirk said, and I would add;

Also, encourage as many people as you can, especially our young adults, to go to rushforhillsdale.com to take these three FREE online courses from Hillsdale college on our Constitution; Intro to the Constitution, Constitution 101, and Constitution 201. Again, they are FREE and you can take them at your convenience and pace. Hear the lectures, read and print out the reading materials, and even take the tests if you like.
    A lot of our High Schools are no longer teaching anything about our Constitution or the history of how this country came to be and why our Founding Fathers wrote and ratified such a document.

Top Bottom