Where do you carry your knife on your body?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inchrisin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I used to carry my Kershaw 3" Strobe directly on my pants. It was IWB appendix. Just off of 12:00. Now I conceal carry a pistol and I wear a belt. I find that I don't know where to carry my knife. On the pants? It's tucked behind the belt and difficult to get to. Pocket? I scratch the hell out of my hand because of the clip. The best place I've found is just inside my pocket. Inaccessible. :( Anyone else have trouble figuring out a good spot for a knife if you're carrying a gun?

Nam1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2015
    Evansville
    Always clipped in the right front pocket. Nothing else in the pocket as its near impossible to reach my hand in around the knife without removing it.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    There's a smaller pocket inside my front right pocket on most of my pants that I use for my knife. It's not obvious and stays hidden pretty well while still easily accessed. If I'm wearing pants or shorts that don't have that pocket it's just clipped onto my front right side main pocket.

Last edited:

EricG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2013
    NWI
    Fixed blase, appendix. That way I can reach it with either hand and I really dont want to have to open anything.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    My flashlight occupies my weak side front pocket so my EDC knife is strong side. I also keep a Leatherman juice s2 in my change pocket on the right side of my pants.

The Professor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2015
    Evansville
    I carry two Spyderco Endura Waves. I've moved the clips so I can put one in each front pocket of my pants and use the same movement to draw and (hopefully) open each one.

Top Bottom