Where do you get your Election information as in who is running in what district?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    I did online searches and came up with numerous biased sources. I simply want to know who is running in each district so I can do my own research on each and every candidate from President, House, Senate, School boards, judges, etc. I really don't need propoganda like the Indy star trying to frame each candidate with their own political bias. They actually wrote Biden has worked hard to secure the border and that Trump seperated families and promises to deport them. I just want a way to put in my location and learn every single person that will be on the ballot. A copy of the ballot would be perfect so I can print it and then circle each candidate as I research them. Then take that ballot into the voting booth and transcribe my choices when I vote.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    I did online searches and came up with numerous biased sources. I simply want to know who is running in each district so I can do my own research on each and every candidate from President, House, Senate, School boards, judges, etc. I really don't need propoganda like the Indy star trying to frame each candidate with their own political bias. They actually wrote Biden has worked hard to secure the border and that Trump seperated families and promises to deport them. I just want a way to put in my location and learn every single person that will be on the ballot. A copy of the ballot would be perfect so I can print it and then circle each candidate as I research them. Then take that ballot into the voting booth and transcribe my choices when I vote.
    I went down to the local courthouse. Sample ballots were posted on a wall. I took a picture for later reference.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Boone county provides downloadable sample ballots this time of year. Mine are already printed out researched with the selected candidates checked.

Top Bottom