• Where do you normally shoot?

• Total voters

jlgray

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2011
    Clarksville
    i shoot a a friends house. as well as another friend is a member of the silver creek conservation club and i go up with him every so often.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Membership at a pay per use range (Midwest Guns Elkhart).... Hoping to join some sort of outside 100yd+ range this summer.

Jake46184

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Indianapoils
    Our family has a self-built range in Putnam County, complete with challenges that move and present unexpectedly. It's a little like the shooting obstacle course that Clint Eastwood shot at (I like ours better.) We occasionally rent it out but mostly just use it ourselves.

Public ranges are dangerous. You are only as safe as the dumbest Bubba there. You literally couldn't pay me to enter one.

pipman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    SW Indy
    I go to a co-workers house and shoot, we have set up a little range there for pistol, carbine, and a long range spot about 400 yards. Other than that I have been wanting to check out both Marion Fish and Game and Atterbury. I work 5 minutes from Atterbury and have never set foot in the place.:(

Rollerman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 1, 2012
    Goshen
    Any INGO'ers from north central IN heard of "Rocket Guns" in Goshen.
    They will be opening an indoor range within the year.
    I'll be moveing to Goshen soon & will only be a few blocks form the place....looking forward to it.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Pop Gun at Post road and Washington street.
    New Castle Wilbur Wright state range for rifles, and our family cabin in Michigan for anything whenever I can.

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    i have a couple friends with property in east BFE and i shoot there whenever im invited out. i live across the street from danville conservation club so i shoot there quite a bit. i also shoot at don's on lunch break (flame suit on, and i go to lunch at 11 so there is hardly ever anyone in there.) shoot at pops occasionally when i am out that direction and the line is not long. i also shoot at whatever club is hosting an event that i have time to go do, i.e. friday night steel, indiana multigun, etc.

insanemonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Lake County
    I shoot at Blythes in Valpo. It is nice enough and gets the job done. But lately they have been super busy every time I go in there. It is 30+ min drive for me, so getting there only to find out there is 4+ groups in front of me is frustrating. I can't fault them for being busy. It is just hard for me to get over there on any day but Sat or Sun.

I would like someplace else, that I could shoot pistol at varying distances. A lot of the out door places have 25 yard target stands. Which is way to far in my opinion. So if anyone knows of someplace over by Crown point.

Floater

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Chesterton
    I shoot at the DNR Jasper-Pulaski range. Occasionally I'll shoot at Blythe's in Valpo, but I couldn't tell you the last time I was there. Couple years, maybe?

My parents used to own some land in unincorporated Porter County that I used to shoot on, but they had to go and downsize and build a new house on a golf course. I still say I should be able to break clays on the fairway behind their house when the golfers aren't out there. :D

Top Bottom