Where do you usually get Glock Magazine?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    The Glock Mags at Botach are the real deal.

@ $25 with 10% off right now and free shipping on everything they sell, it's a no brainer IF they happen to be in stock.

Botach is fine to deal with, customer service leaves a lot to be desired, but overall; in my experiences they have been excellent.

This... or generally anywhere I trust that I can pick them up in the less than $25 price range shipped and preferably as much less than that as I can get.

GTdist.com is another source that usually has them at good prices.

And don't buy anything but Glock OEM magazines. Glock mags are plentiful and cheap, buy a bunch of them. There is no need to buy aftermarket Glock mags and put up with that frustration.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Greenfield
    I buy factory glock mags from either Bradis in camby, or Highsmith guns in greenfield. They are both priced very well. If im buying a 33rd factory glock mag i buy from Midwayusa.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    USDS has them for 29.99 if you are still in the market.

[FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member-- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]Gunsite graduate[FONT=&quot] --[/FONT]Certified Glock armorer[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Certified pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] --[/FONT]1911 Mechanic[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I have no issues with Botach to report. I just bough a couple Gen3 PMags with dust covers from them for about $10 each and have gotten them in the mail already.

If not Botach then I use MidwayUSA or buy locally.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    I've had 10 Glock pistols since 9-11 (bought my first Glock that day)...and I go to www.lonewolfdist.com/ for nearly all my Glock parts, magazines, sights, etc. They seem to always have 'in-stock' the items I want, CS has always been excellent at answering my questions, and I've never regretted following any of their recommendations / suggestions, if my way isn't best! www.glockmeister.com/ has been (somewhat) helpful as well...a few times.

Top Bottom