Where have you been? Places we frequent...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I got this in an email today, thought it was cute enough to share

Where I have been and where I have not:

I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.

I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.

I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends, family and work.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.

I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.

I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.

Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.

One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    I was in Corrigible once, it was a bad place.

587.png

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    Ok, that's awesome. :):

:rockwoot: :): :): :): :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I couldn't agree more! I'm going to send it to my

MIL, as my first ever email to her! Gee....it's only been what? Almost 20 years that I've known her, but I've never had any reason to before this. :):

I mean, what would you say to someone who "coughed up a hairball" upon first meeting you? At least when you're not stuck being in their presence on a regular basis. She's in TX, we're in IN. TX isn't big enough for both of us, AND his Sis and Bro too. But she's mellowing with age..."in general". I think she's in her 80's now, just not sure which end. :dunno: :):

Oh, but I'm glad to be in Style now, being out of Style was a real bummer! Everyone looked at me funny when I wasn't there. I've also heard that it's great to have something in Reserve. Somehow it makes a rainy day seem brighter.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom