• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I've been spending occasional weekends in Marion visiting family and was wondering if there are any nearby gun ranges and gun stores worth going to.

If you know of any it would be helpful if you could provide a name and general area or landmark. I know where the following places are located; downtown, the hospital, Washington Street, Matter Park, HWY 18, the mall, WalMart, Meijer and Big Lots. I do have a GPS so I can find places if I have a name.

I stopped at the Pawn Shop down the street from Big Lots a couple weeks ago. The people there were nice and helpful.

Thanks for any information anyone has to give.

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 23, 2010
    Converse Indiana
    Well the only real gunshop in Marion is McDonald's guns out on 600 there is bass and bucks in wabash that's a half hour or so away and they have a shooting range there. The rest of the ranges are private around Marion. In Kokomo , half hour west there is bullseye which has an indoor range as well.

jtmason15

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 23, 2012
    Grant County
    I live in marion and i agree with six shooter steve and 686 shooter. McDonald's Guns and Riverside sporting goods are both great stores. If you go to McDonalds ask for Jeff, he is the owner. He is a very nice man and very knowledgable about guns. And if you visit Riverside ask for Chad. He is the owner there and he is also very helpful. Both great guys and very good businessman. I hope that this helps you and that you enjoy marion.

jtmason15

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 23, 2012
    Grant County
    Also BigR is a good store too. I know that it has already been mentioned but they have a lot of nice guns and a good store to visit in general even if you are not looking for guns.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Dunham's Sports has a pretty good selection of long guns.
    UNIVERSITY PLAZA
    4807 SOUTH WESTERN AVE.
    MARION, IN 46953

McDonald's is by far the best gunshop is the Marion area.

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Grant County
    McDonalds......Jeff McDonald is usually the only counter man there unless his dad is helping. They are very knowledgeable and very friendly. Will not try to push something on you, man or woman and are easy to talk to and get your questions answered.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I checked out McDonald's Guns today and picked up a Taurus PT58 SS 380 ACP. I think I dealt with Jeff, he was very friendly and helpful and even haggled with me on the price.

551064_4044271187253_1296066315_33808788_380627081_n.jpg

Top Bottom