• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    I think MOST (not all) people get their "gun education" from movies/TV.

Which is funny, when people see stuff they know about portrayed wrong and make fun of Hollywood, then suddenly assume Hollywood is 100 percent correct when they talk about guns.
    Exactly when I first saw it yeah Hollywood strikes again. But I was wrong they do exist. And well I guess had I not watched that show “ Murder She Wrote” I never would have researched it. In my defense I think that particular show was made well before woke became a thing.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Perry Mason had an episode where there were two identical hand guns, Colt vest pocket, that the barrels are easily removed by pulling the slide back and twisting the barrel. The murderer used the gun to do his dastardly deed and then switched the barrels so when the matched the lands and groves it pointed to the other pistol. Easily done and only Perry could figure it out.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Perry Mason had an episode where there were two identical hand guns, Colt vest pocket, that the barrels are easily removed by pulling the slide back and twisting the barrel. The murderer used the gun to do his dastardly deed and then switched the barrels so when the matched the lands and groves it pointed to the other pistol. Easily done and only Perry could figure it out.
    I saw that episode recently.

Top Bottom