• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vwfred69

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    noblesville
    I can't pick one Bazbeaux,SomeGuys,WB's,jackamos,Just Pizza,The Steer Inn,& Boombozz depending on what side of town I'm on. I've heard I need to try Greeks deep dish also.

jazzy1993

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Lake County
    I don't know if the Pasquale's in the metro area are related or not. There was one on the east side back in the early to mid 90s, maybe even as early as the 80s. I recall eating there a lot in my pre-teen and teen years. It eventually closed, but three remained that I knew of: Greenwood, the one near Univ. of Indy, and the one in Speedway. The ones in Speedway and Univ. of Indy, at least in the past, looked like older, hole in the wall places. The one in Greenwood was nice, but recently moved from their place near the mall (I'm not even sure if they are still open). One reappeared on the east side in a gas station, then moved into a strip mall.
    We have one in St. John Indiana (NWI). Really good, but kinda expensive. They also cut the pieces so small, you eat a million of them!

g.army

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Gallagher's Pizza on Indy's southside. The "Sink" has 14 toppings and in it's large size tips the scale at 7lb! Ohhh such good stuff.

Bucko

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 21, 2010
    Indy South
    I tried Xtrordinary pizza in Wanamaker last weekend, and it was damn good. I was amazed by the amount of toppings on it. Thanks for the suggestion.

Best pizza I ever had was in Hamilton, Ohio (North of Cincy). Was a place called Richards pizza. Pizza and Steak sandwich's there were incredible!

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    The best I've found in Indiana is Bob's Tu Your Door in Greenwood. Quality ingredients, cut by hand daily. Far better than any other in the Indy area. The 2nd best (a distant 2nd) is Bazbeaux.

williamsjr22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    On the south side, I would go with the Willard and Brozinni's. Two completely different kinds of pizza. Louie's in Center Grove is good as well

Top Bottom