Where The Heck Does This Social Media Censorship Stop? Now Election Results...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So Twitter in their infinite wisdom has decided that no micro-blogger can call an election winner without their label, until 2 of their 7 media sources, Twitter likes, have made the call.

On Monday Twitter announced it will only allow seven approved outlets to announce election results. Every other outlet will be flagged.

• The Twitter will label will say, “Official sources may not have called the race when this tweeted. Find out more.” That label will link to Twitter’s curated elections information hub.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-election-results-everyone-else-will-flagged/

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If Biden wins, expect it to get worse.

Just look at the UK if you want to know the future. Police showing up at your door because you offended someone.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Did they censor Biden for declaring "no outcome" in which Trump wins? Or anyone else for preemptively calling a Biden win?

The lefties are right: Our democracy is at stake in this election, because it decides if any of us ever get to voice an unapproved political opinion again.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Hmm, reminds one of the saying that if you want to know who is in charge just determine who you are not allowed to talk about.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Step 1 is that if they are going to edit content, they need to be liable for defamation as a publisher.

This does not affect the censorship directly, but is thoroughly within the power of government to do while recognizing these sites' private property interests.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Given the likely outcome at this point, we can expect more and more waves of censorship now that these companies have political cover.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    To answer the original question, it doesn't stop.
    The censorship is being implemented globally.
    Systems to punish the nonconforming are being implemented globally.
    They already told the public what happens in the US when dissenting voices are sufficiently deplatformed.

On the other side, scripture is absolutely clear on the globaloney boys getting to have their way for a bit so like the little girl said in front of the TV, "They're heeere!" and we have to live it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Unless some miracle happens we are well on our way down the proverbial slippery slope. I never dreamed I would live to see such blatant corruption in the United States.

Welcome back from your 4 year vacation on the moon.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    [h=1]BREAKING: GoFundMe Shuts Down Fund for Data Analysts Investigating 2020 Voter Fraud After Raising Over $220,000 — NEW CAMPAIGN Launched on GiveSendGo.com[/h]
    Just doing their part...

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Unless some miracle happens we are well on our way down the proverbial slippery slope. I never dreamed I would live to see such blatant corruption in the United States.

Well, look at it on the bright side. People need to be shown. The corruption needs to be outed. And maybe, just maybe, the people may have enough moral character left in their souls to demand their government clean up its act. I don't think there is enough moral character left to make that happen but it doesn't keep me from praying for them.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So I have reversed my position, FB and twit-er cannot purge conservative voices fast enough as senator Blumenthal desires. Get them gone.

blumenthal-1-1.jpg

Accelerate the move to Parler etc.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So an "expert" witness in AZ hearing has his twitter account suspended shortly after the hearing. The purge continues...

Parler, here we come, join us...

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    There is a clear case of tech giants censoring conservative people. They have control of their platforms, and plan to use them to control the population by controlling the information and how it is presented. It is time conservative people dump those platforms, and move to ones that are not run by liberals who want to control the conversation. This is not only Google/youtube, twitter, and facebook, but also many of the free web design platforms. I have seen many conservative web sites post that they have now been deplatformed, as in the place they created and share their content are evicting them. Here is a good example, this conservative site will likley be gone tomorrow.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/11/15/the-treehouse-is-deplatformed/

We are going to have to go back to the day where you build your own web site and either host it from a internet site like godaddy.com, or even off your own computer like in the long ago days where people had a bulletin board system (bbs) where people whould dial their compter and work directly off their computer which would be easier today with high speed. It will be a matter of time when your personal internet provider will start taking sides and trying to shut people down. It is going to be a long hard war to try to keep conservative content available for We The People so share, but it is worth the effort.

For starters, we need to leave the ones using their wealth against us and move to the ones supporting us. A good start would be:

Mewe replace facebook https://mewe.com/

Parlor replace twitter https://parler.com/

rumble replace youtube https://rumble.com/

Top Bottom