Where to acquire a replacement ejection port rod C clip?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    So in the process of swapping out a dust cover today I lost the retaining c clip that holds the dust cover rod in place. Sucker just shot out somewhere in my kitchen and I cannot locate it.

Anyone know of a place to get a replacement one? I'm sure I could order one at Brownells or someplace online but the shipping would probably be more than the damn little clip.

Thanks for any insight folks can provide.

dn

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    Thanks guys. I will check out a hardware store tomorrow. Akard Hardware is super convenient. So just look for or ask for a small e clip? I'm assuming there is a specific size I'm looking for, no?

Squirt239

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    North of Brownsburg
    Thanks guys. I will check out a hardware store tomorrow. Akard Hardware is super convenient. So just look for or ask for a small e clip? I'm assuming there is a specific size I'm looking for, no?

Take the rod with you and match it up. They are in the beige colored bins. My captain at the firehouse and his wife own that place. Good people....

bigelowe

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2012
    bullitt county
    I lost mine a couple weeks ago also. I figured no one would have one that small locally. I guess will try my local big box store before I do the mail order thing.

TheARfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    Avon
    Maybe Fort Liberty in Avon? They have a huge assortment of those tiny Misc. AR parts. They've saved my butt a few times LOL

Top Bottom