• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    ....any place here in Indy or Greenwood, that's not a 3 letter word pluralized, or online...

I'm sure I can get them at Bradis, however I live on the east side, so I would rather save on the gas, but not opposed to it, especially since I"m driving down to Greenwood on Tuesday or Weds.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    You looking for factory 10-rounders or the new BX-25s? Doesn't really matter since we have both types. :)

If you're gonna be in the neighborhood, stop by!

I am either getting the factory 10 or any steel top banana mags, not impressed with the plastic on plastic junk, just my style though.

I have to get some arrows from outdoorsman sports shop in GW anyhow, so since I'm out, might make it by, got the girls since the wife is going to spend in Amish Country this week :spend: :spend: :spend: so I need some sympathy spending too :D

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    Dick(s) - pluralized but not 3 letters! I know they have 10 round magazines.

I love my trimags, if you havent seen those they are pretty cool. I really like that I have 5 more rounds and it does not hang as low as a 25 rounds magazine.

Colt.45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Believe it or not I actually saw some 10/22 mags for sale at walmart. The price!? I don't know but it probably wasn't to bad, it's walmart :). I hope this helps!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom