• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • emst52

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lafayette, In
    Im looking to buy a crossbreed supertuck for my xdm but i really hate to wait 4 weeks to get one i can be rather impatient. I called Crossbreed and they told me to check online with Midway USA but there outta stock and they gave me a gun shop in Sellerburg Indiana but they are out of stock but expecting some within a week or so. I didnt know if yall may have any other ideas thanks.

emst52

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lafayette, In
    im in lafayette but not sure if i wanna take a 5 hour trip to sellersburg for a holster but ill check the other holster out. worst case family trip lol

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Also check the Galco King tut holster

I have one of the Galco King Tuk's and I'll second this. I carry a Glock 27 in it and it all but disappears from a comfort standpoint. I love this holster. its very similar and a bit cheaper than the ST. I purchased mine while on business near Midwest Gun Exchange so they are available in stores, and MidwayUSA has them available for some models. Its so similar that Crossbreed has indicated they are contemplating legal action against Galco.

emst52

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lafayette, In
    If i wasnt for the four week wait i would have got a crossbreed but i did some searching and i like the Minotaur MTAC Holster seems to be very similar and looks like it could be a little more comfortable was similar in price and will be here in a week and a half. I liked the Galco king tuk but they said they dont currently have a xdm model availible and the tests went that great with the xdm in a xd holster

emst52

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lafayette, In
    I got my new Minotaur MTAC Holster in to day and i still print a little bit but no bad for a full size gun. it is comfortable but i hate that the belt clips are plastic i dont know how long they will hold up. The honly other issue is it moves a little the clips are just a hair to small to clip over my belt. Im getting ready to get a holster for a 1911 that im getting ready to buy and ill wait on a supertuck since i want be carrying it all the time.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I got my new Minotaur MTAC Holster in to day and i still print a little bit but no bad for a full size gun. it is comfortable but i hate that the belt clips are plastic i dont know how long they will hold up. The honly other issue is it moves a little the clips are just a hair to small to clip over my belt. Im getting ready to get a holster for a 1911 that im getting ready to buy and ill wait on a supertuck since i want be carrying it all the time.

You can buy different clips to fit different size belts:

Mounting Options - products new home - C-T.A.C. Standard Clip

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    There is a reason everybody makes a comparison to the crossbreed......Horsehide is the way to go.....I have one for G26 that was purchased on the blems website. Do not believe it is active at this time but word is it should be near the end of the month. Some REAL bargains there........

Top Bottom