• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 762Mike

Marksman
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    I would suggest just calling up any of your local gun stores. The Russian M44's all seem to come through Century, and almost all gun stores seem to buy from them... up my way, I think almost all the stores have them.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    In Central Indiana, Bradis seems to have the largest number of 91/30s on the rack but either M38s or M44s are hit or miss. They normally have 60-ish 91/30s and once in a while will have an M38 or M44 but more often than not, don't have them. Wanamaker guns used to have either of those pretty consistently but I have not been there in over a year and am not sure if they are still in business. The last couple of times I tried to go out there they were closed during hours that their sign said they should have been open. They always seemed to have less than common stuff though.

emst52

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lafayette, In
    ABSI usually has a couple of 91/30s the last two he had were real nice I got a exdragoon from them. Stan said he should have some more 91/30s soon but i dont think he can get the m38 or 44s thats what im gonna start lookin for

Win1300

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    New Palestine
    In Central Indiana, Bradis seems to have the largest number of 91/30s on the rack but either M38s or M44s are hit or miss. They normally have 60-ish 91/30s and once in a while will have an M38 or M44 but more often than not, don't have them.

BRADIS BRADIS BRADIS!!!! Kinda a long drive but worth seeing the shop!

chevy51deluxe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2010
    Broad Ripple
    Would Kokomo be the closest location to Indianapolis?

I dont think the Kokomo store has a firearm selection. It has been some time since ive been in there, but I dont remember one.
    Id definitely call and ask before you make the drive.

Anderson might be closer.

I know logansport dunhams had 4 in the case last night when I was in there.

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    Given the PITA finding M38's and M44's (relative to 91/30's anyway), I'd be all for calling around before spending more on gas than you would on the rifle. ;)

Check www.gunsnammo.com You'll need a transferring FFL, but if you watch them long enough, they do eventually pop some real nice M38's and M44's on there. If they don't show any, it might be worth a note to Pat Burns to see if she'd be willing to go dig one up.

thoffman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Muncie
    Would Kokomo be the closest location to Indianapolis?

anderson doesnt have any mosins...they have been sold out for a while now,,,muncie usually has a ton of them but has also been out for awhile now....the mc sports in muncie has a bunch of them but they raised the prices on them to 130

gunrott

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    Lafayette
    I just called Komomo Dunham's and that kid took 10 mins looking for them and said" uh, I don't think we have any of those things", So I called Loganspot and they are out of the M44 but they have the 91/30 for 119.99 he said they had several in very good condition.

Top Bottom