• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Thank all your gun buddies for buying all of it up and being part of the feeding frenzy. I wish people would calm the @$#% down and stop this nonsense. We are our own worst enemies at times. :twocents:

gvsugod

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Mar 19, 2012
    SW Indianapolis
    Thank all your gun buddies for buying all of it up and being part of the feeding frenzy. I wish people would calm the @$#% down and stop this nonsense. We are our own worst enemies at times. :twocents:

I do not normally buy into the frenzy. But this time seems different. I was 6 in 1994 so I do not know alot about that ban and the immediate effect.

I am stocking up while I can. And cant find any anywhere, at least not at decent prices.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I do not normally buy into the frenzy. But this time seems different. I was 6 in 1994 so I do not know alot about that ban and the immediate effect.

I am stocking up while I can. And cant find any anywhere, at least not at decent prices.

How is it different? It's always the same thing before any presidential election or after any school shooting.People freak out in fear of anti-gun laws and buy all they can.

Supply and demand. :dunno:
    Of course with all the people freaking out the prices are going up and stuff are getting harder to find.
    That's why Cheaper than Dirt can charge $70 for a AR mag that they sold $15 last week, and people will still buy them.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I just backordered from Midway. Price was normal, but delivery ETA is 3/30. They might be illegal to buy online by then, but at least I am in line at the right price.

I suspect 2013will be the year of AR15 and 5.56 ammo sales. We'll have the largest distributed, armed militia ever conceived thanks to Obama.

micheljns

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Factory ammo prices are going up the first of the year. With the panic buying its going to get tough to find reasonably priced 5.56

SLIM86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I know unfortunately its gonna take awhile for stores to restock and manufactures to catch up. I will admit that I was a part of the frenzy but had I not been I would be SOL. I picked up some mags and 1400 .223 rounds and about 500 9mm, a day later the shelves were empty. Just keep an eye out at your local stores and online sights that sell ammo

SLIM86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I know unfortunately its gonna take awhile for stores to restock and manufactures to catch up. I will admit that I was a part of the frenzy but had I not been I would be SOL. I picked up some mags and 1400 .223 rounds and about 500 9mm, a day later the shelves were empty. Just keep an eye out at your local stores and online sights that sell ammo

Top Bottom