• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tstormdrums

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Howard County
    I am originally from Pennsylvania where it seems most any gun shop had a decent selection of powder, primers and other reloading components, supplies and equipment. After a multi year hiatus, I am starting to load again, but have found supplies VERY hard to find in central Indiana. Any ideas?

Slim400

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    INDIANAPOLIS SS IN
    Reloading supplies

According to your profile you live in the Noblesville area the only place that I can tell you to pick up powers primer's is at the shooting range store at Camp Atteberry you also might try Indiana gun club very reasonable price as far as a local retailer there are a few around but going to pay them very well for their merchandise :twocents::welcome:

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Howard County==Kokomo??

I think he is farther North than Noblesville (In Howard County). The OP needs to hear from some of the INGO's from the Northern side of the State.

And BTW, YES for ME, The Indiana Gun Club is a great place (For Me) to buy load components..Bill.

Cat-Herder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2009
    Fortville
    I was at IGC this afternoon. Great place. If you get down to Indy, Andrew at ProFire Arms does a bulk buy pretty frequently. He's a great guy, and he has good prices.
    I have no idea about Howard Co. Good luck, if you're not willing to travel.

ARGarrison

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Indiana, of course
    There are two places in Cass County I'd look at. First is Down by the Tracks in Galveston right at SR 18 and the rail road tracks. Second is Downham & Son in Logansport by the John Deere dealership.

tstormdrums

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Howard County
    I just looked at IGC's site. Great selection and prices. The powder is $10.00/lb. less than I just paid in Lafayette. Thanks guys! I will be heading there soon!

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    The gun range at Atterbury has prices that mirror IGC, so for those of us on the south side of Indy, they are worth a drive. I just picked up primers and powder there on Saturday. They have a very limited selection of bullets, but good prices on what they do carry.

billcollector

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    NW Indiana
    I reload a lot of shotgun shells and get my supplies from Oakwood Gun Club in Wheatfield (about 15 miles south of Valparaiso). If he doesn't have it he will order it for you. Very good guy to deal with!!

hockey3236

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    if lucky enough to find the range at pu primers n powder i'll be loading 45's by monday. should have the remaining comp n dies by monday for 45's

Top Bottom