• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kyotekilr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    down wind
    I'm looking for a place in or close to Indy that sells reloading components. I know their are good places on the web however, I'm new to reloading and I want to be able to look at things first hand. I'm not trying to reload anything unusual, just 556 45 and later 44 rem mag. I have been shooting Friday Night Steel at Marion Fish and Game and its been a good time but it is evident that reloading is something I need to get into.

Thanks for your input

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Aszerigan, here on the forum can source components for you. He can also teach you how to reload. He's in Indy. Shoot him a PM. Indiana Gun Club has powder and primers, but not bullets; they are up in Fishers.

kyotekilr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    down wind
    Thanks. I will have to check With Andrew at IGC. The internet is great however, I do like to see first hand what I'm buying. I'm looking forward to reloading. I'm getting the equipment for free from my uncle so it seems crazy not to reload when there is no initial investment. I have had people tell me it is difficult but to me it seems really easy but thats a novice for ya.

Thanks again
    rob

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Another vote for ProFire. Andrew just set me up today with primers, cast bullets that I needed and some powder that I hadn't been able to find elsewhere all at a very fair price and with excellent service. He even took the time to help me with some load data and let me pet Chester!......Okay that sounds a little weird....Chester is his beagle...

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Thanks. I will have to check With Andrew at IGC. The internet is great however, I do like to see first hand what I'm buying. I'm looking forward to reloading. I'm getting the equipment for free from my uncle so it seems crazy not to reload when there is no initial investment. I have had people tell me it is difficult but to me it seems really easy but thats a novice for ya.

Thanks again
    rob

Oops you might be a little confused. Andrew is Profire not IGC but welcome to the site and hope you stick around.

kyotekilr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    down wind
    Thanks John, I will have to check them both out. There are places on the west side however the prices are high and the selection isn't very good

1911Shooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Pendleton, IN
    Andrew (Aszerigan) He will be albe to help you with what ever you need. Hes a great guy and is excellent in the classes. If you take the class he will explain everything you need to know and more. Hes a great guy to know if your into reloading. I would seriously PM him for some class schedule.

harokyle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    I think ur wanting a store that you can go to and Bradis Guns is a great place thay have presses bullets everything you need to get started reloading.

Nbur1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    St. John
    If there is a Gander down there Id check it out. From what I hear they are getting out of reloading materials (what I heard from a sales associate). The one up here is 50% off all reloading gear though its slim pickings now.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    If there is a Gander down there Id check it out. From what I hear they are getting out of reloading materials (what I heard from a sales associate). The one up here is 50% off all reloading gear though its slim pickings now.

Nothing worth considering. Way over priced and limited inventory if you can even find someone willing to talk to you.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I think ur wanting a store that you can go to and Bradis Guns is a great place thay have presses bullets everything you need to get started reloading.

Love Bradis but their prices and limited selection makes them a poor choice. They do sell lee turrets at a good price. They sell Berry's bullets but they are way above going price.

Menace67

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Noblesville
    No need to wait until then get a hold of Andrew and he will hook you up, just like everyone else has been saying. He is a great guy to deal with and his customer service is great! Petting Chester is just a bonus :laugh:

Top Bottom